Is Cronk in trouble for "Chicken Wing"'

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

sallymay wrote:dont worry cherry i just read u are fighting for choc
Thanks for the info Sally :) And thanks Coops for the open mind! I like that you can
see past the jumper he is in unlike many league fans

Overall even if it is lost theres less points come finals time,but the MRC has been
very good this year other than the Inglis headshot but that turned out in the favour
of the defense also,so if a hit so vile can be overturned then so can an accidental
chicken wing,being a former player i understand that both Choc and Cronk's accidental
chicken wings do actually hurt,but shit happens on a footy field and theres a
lot of difference between accidents and deliberate acts,If either player wanted to i'd
suggest both "victims" would be out for season with an awfully dislocated shoulder

The sooner we charge accidents at the judiciary the sooner we become as soft as
the AFL's whistle-blow-a-thon and i can now say that,the other week i endured 10
minutes of GWS' flogging to the WA team,im sure the whistle blew about 15 times for
penalties even stemming from a brush of the hair with the bicep

To be honest i'm hoping the judiciary is kind on wednesday night even if we are not there
simply because i know Burns is seen as a thug but he is a true competitor and i'll follow his
career and cheer for him as long as he is not playing against Manly and even then i don't want
him to have a shitty game,his career doesn't deserve to be over for an accident,if thats a 10 week
high tackle then Inglis should be executed for his hit on the saints player,just another peice of
evidence against the MRC and their total and utter inconsistency
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I couldn`t see where either of these tackles warranted being called "chicken wings".I hope choc gets off Chez.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

He's going for a week, contesting grading will have zero carry overs if successful

[ Post made via Android ] Image