Losing Faith in Bellyache

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The whole team needs a foot up the arse.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

i agree forwards are not mobile enough cant break a line, the likes of Proctor can do it but he is not doing it. Ryles seems the only one doing it. We have no mongrel in the forwards we need a forward pack to lay the foundations for the back line.
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Priority signing would be Jeremy Smith although it is strongly rumoured he has signed for Newcastle
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ice wrote:The 1,6,7, and 9 are a problem in the sense we haven't been able to get all of them or even a few of them on the field at the same time. Definitely agree we're struggling a bit in the forwards which is making our job that much harder, but with a fit and firing spine on the park all together that will compensate somewhat in other areas like the forwards. It's rare that any team is strong in every position and most if not all are going to be stronger in certain areas than others and our achillies heal seems to be our big lads. Certain forwards of ours need lift their game if we're to make a late surge to the finals because there's a few of them that just aren't pulling their weight and their input is way down on last season.
I have complete faith in our spines ability, I have little in our packs ability to match the big boys atm and honestly unless we have a mountain of possesion I cant see it changing
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I think maybe there's just no gas in the tank after the blistering start

Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

BIG JIM wrote:Priority signing would be Jeremy Smith although it is strongly rumoured he has signed for Newcastle
yep he would be ideal,I think Proctor is still carrying a bit of an injury as he seems to be only going in at half strength,and so to Norrie,so yes the problems deffo in the forwards,we need about 3 the size and speed of Dave Taylor,with a bit more grunt
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

Keep the faith people !
I feel we are playing a few mind games and the boys and Bellamy are giving the media the good old " i dont know whats wrong " story.
Of course the media loves writing stories about how we are going crap. Look at the teams we have been fielding lately , its a laugh really !
Im not the slightest bit worried and think we will explode this weekend and demolish the panthers 13+ . Im guessing in the next 3-4 weeks we will see some good form.

joel
Vikings
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

to all you people who are geting into bellamy i have 2 qotes for you all

"OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH"
"HOW SOON PEOPLE FORGET"

:fla_england: :fla_england:
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Good on you Vikings.,and welcome to the forum.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I don't see anything wrong with fans showing their displeasure in Bellamy and the team. Team is going thru a major rough patch atm, one we as fans have never seen with Craig as coach. They haven't planned on losing 5 games in a row. But I'm sure plans have changed from last year. And if it comes off we will all look back at the month of July and just laugh. But if we can't figure out the fix it will be 2 years in a row were we've failed the ultimate goal.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

If we have our best side out there and are still losing as many games, then I'd be worried.

But I still support the team and the coach regardless!

Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:If we have our best side out there and are still losing as many games, then I'd be worried.

+1
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Think we can turn it around this week. Go Cowboys and Titans by the way!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'm expecting to see a lot more effort from a much more polished outfit today. But I do suspect the boys will be keeping an ace up their sleeve for the finals

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Brian
Squall
Squall

Bourbon Rat wrote:
Surandy wrote:If we have our best side out there and are still losing as many games, then I'd be worried.

+1

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields

wise words from a wise old man :lol:

lots of snakes at AAMI