Round 19 vs Cowboys Game Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Crooner
Squall
Squall

Dont panic, are you nuts, we hav lost 3 of the last 4 games.
We may not need to panic but after last weeks perfomance we may get 50 put on us this week.
Cam will make a huge difference I know but Canberra are placed 12th and they flogged us.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

Crooner wrote:Dont panic, are you nuts, we hav lost 3 of the last 4 games.
We may not need to panic but after last weeks perfomance we may get 50 put on us this week.
Cam will make a huge difference I know but Canberra are placed 12th and they flogged us.
RELAX! wow!! what is going on here? panic everywhere. we have had interrupted trainings, our entire spine missing or playing in new positions and people coming back from injuries... we are still a win and for/against ahead of 2nd. as long as we win the GF, i dont care if we miss out on the minor premiership.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Anyone think Bill will make a sneaky return tomorrow night? While it probably won't happen at the same time i wouldn't be at all surprised if he did.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Ice wrote:Anyone think Bill will make a sneaky return tomorrow night? While it probably won't happen at the same time i wouldn't be at all surprised if he did.
Wouldn't be surprised - I am sure he would try and do anything to make Coopers 200th - but it maybe wishful thinking by me:)
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I don`t want Billy to come back until he is absolutely ready.Why risk coming back a game too early when it is 8 weeks to go before the finals.I don`t feel any panic yet just cos we lost a couple of games.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It's nothing to do with panicking on my end Stormy, just throwing it out there whether or not he could be a late inclusion seeing as Bellyache weeks ago had this match earmarked for his return. I don't want him to come back until he's 100% either but who knows, he might be regardless of what's been said. If he's not i'm more than happy for him to sit out another week.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Just off topic a bit..does anyone know why they have 2 games on at 5.30 today and 1 at 7.30 ?????
storm boy !
Squall
Squall

billy just tweeted he won't be playing today and that all the boys are pumped for the game. I expect a lot better performance then last week

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

hey Ice I am sorry if you thought I was singling you out but I meant it for everyone. I think once the team gets back into training together I feel we will get back on track.Every team gets themselves up when they play STORM and if they are lucky enough to play us during Origin period then usually they have a chance.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Rose Madder wrote:Just off topic a bit..does anyone know why they have 2 games on at 5.30 today and 1 at 7.30 ?????
Hmm, strange. I had just assumed that the other game was being played in Perth at 7:30pm WST but I see it's actually being played in Newcastle.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Simple answer is the NRL are idiots.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

actully i read somewhere its to do with the cowboys going home tonight after the game cause they have some fan thing tomorrow...not sure how true that is but there is a jetstar flight at 930 direct to Tville and arrives at 1230 the last flight into tville so it is possible if its true

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Dwarf kimmorley has been to the wanker smith school of commentating as he nearly blows his load when cowboys scored in the Toyota cup and nearly cries when Storm score or does anything good.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Noticed that too, gee i'd love to hear an unbiased call of a game in FG or NYC, I guess the knome is sad that the club wants nothing to do with him after he walked out on us, f*** the grub.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Monsoon
Monsoon

Quinn to the centres? Honestly? SMH

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image