Commentators Annoyed Me Tonight

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Can somebody, anybody please teach tonight's commentators the difference between Nielsen and O'Niell!!!!!

Was extremely annoying to constantly hear them call Nielsen when it was Juzzie on the right side!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea heard people commenting about this during game. Honestly didn't notice. Although my hatred towards Warren Smith never ends.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Warren Smith? When I had pay tv I would mute every game he was calling. Couldn't stand his biased, fake drivel.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep since 2010 his bias towards not us annoys me.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

His bias against us started long before 2010. He was the one trying to say we were the only ones using wrestling techniques and crowed about us using the "grapple tackle".
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

wanker smith even managed to use his fave comments tonight about Storm..mentioning the salary cap scandal of 2010.I don`t think he can get through a game without mentioning it.I wish he would just move on.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

that and going on and on about how that tackle was not quite a crusher, moron!
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Mattpoet wrote:Can somebody, anybody please teach tonight's commentators the difference between Nielsen and O'Niell!!!!!

Was extremely annoying to constantly hear them call Nielsen when it was Juzzie on the right side!

Atleast you didnt have the biggest nose in the history of life deathriding you
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm assuming that's a reference to Laurie Daley?
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

nowhere near a crusher tackle.I think wanker smith was annoyed that manly were beaten by a far superior MELBOURNE STORM team.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

not talking about Warren "I support the Mergpies first and foremost then ANY team that plays Melbourne Storm" Smith are we....

the guy is a serious tool.

he wants all teams to beat Melbourne Storm so badly he can practically taste it.....
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

the only thing that wanker smith tastes is the sh.. he talks. :pukeright:
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

Mattpoet wrote:that and going on and on about how that tackle was not quite a crusher, moron!
"There is hope in all of us that the next one may be! Because the Storm are evil, right!?" ::) ::)

JF >:(
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

As if it needs to be said again but i hate that prick with a passion for the reason mentioned and just because he's an out and out lima lima lima duck.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The first time I noticed it was when O'Neill jumped up to take a bomb and was tackled a metre or two out for a turnover. I thought Nielsen has never jumped off the ground in his life. Then Laurie even said it was a great take by O'Neill but Warren kept calling him Nielsen. I mean not only do they have different numbers on their back but Danger wears a helmet. I got very annoyed about 15 minutes after this catch when he was still calling Justin Danger.