Slater is badly injured

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

maybe not Qld..
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Def not QLD but it has sweet FA to do with them really. No doubt they want him to play more than anything and i'm sure they'd also be happy to put him in even if he's not quite ready, after all these are the dickheads that left him on while he was injured. But i couldn't see Bellyache and the Storm medical scarf allowing him to play if he's not right to, after all its the Storm that pay his wages and not QLD.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just have this awful feeling he might risk it...
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Ice wrote:...the Storm medical scarf...
What's that for? Do you wrap it round the injured bit to keep it warm? :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

TC wrote:
Ice wrote:...the Storm medical scarf...
What's that for? Do you wrap it round the injured bit to keep it warm? :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.
what a pearler.sometimes mispelt words are funny.(no offence Ice.)
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Don't ask me what i was thinking there cos i don't feckin know :lol:
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The opinion from the Know it alls on NRL on Fox is that Billy will play Origin 3,I will be pissed off if he does and re injures that knee even more and then he won't be available for The Storm at the business end of the season !!!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

no way Billly will lima lima lima duck up Storm's season if he is not close to 100% fit.

he loves the Club too much.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

nexttime wrote:I don't think Slater will play again this year. His injury is not healing.
You're doing that thing again.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think it is a case of wishful thinking from wasteoftime.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Are there any mods at all on this board?
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Lucas wrote:Are there any mods at all on this board?

Yes, yes there are, but if you keep replying to the troll he'll keep coming back. A little bit of banter wont hurt anyone and I'm sure everyone (or most folk) here can tell when someone is just baiting them and just not get caught up in childish games. ;)
We don't ban/kick people just because others don't like what they are saying, if they are being disgusting/threatening/out-&-out mental then something will be done as it has been before.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I disagree.

I used to post regularly, but nowadays it seems every thread I go into is either trolling, or people complaining about the trolling.
A democratic approach isn't working, and it's killing the forum.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I know what you're saying KK. I think it's fair to say that most of us either post or at the very least lurk on LU where the place is full of trolls and just plain f#*kwit Storm haters which you expect over there and you put up with because that's just how it is but you shouldn't expect to or have to put up with it here. Im sure we're all for free speech and we've all had negative things to say about the club/team we love at one time or another but that's because we're passionate about them and only say it with the best intentions and what we think is for the best.

We might not always agree but we don't do it to provoke a response or start a shitfight with other members like certain others. It's blatantly obvious there's one or two (the same) members that deliberately say things to piss other members off who clearly aren't Storm fans. That's not free speech or "saying something others don't like" that's just blatant trolling which should have no place for in a forum like this. The easy response is "well if you don't like it don't come here" but the truth is i really enjoy coming here as i have done for years, i just don't want to put up with people that are obviously not Storm supporters and are here to solely piss everyone off. Is that too much to ask?