STORM ACTIVE SUPPORTERS Facebook group

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

Hey peeps,
Mike from this site has said it is OK to plug our small clan's Facebook group on here.

Well here it is.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/STORMAC ... p_activity

We are just looking to build numbers in the GA seats at the Northern end, so we are looking for Storm fans who haven't got reserved seats to come and sit with/near us so we can build up the atmosphere & get our great team over the line each week.

Our crew is pretty small but we are passionate. And most importantly we want to change things & help give the support for the team a bit more focus & organisation, something that has been lacking a bit since the move to AAMI Park.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or wish to give us feedback on anything (ie too much drumming, flags in the way, songs too hard to understand etc etc) just let us know.

Go Storm! Let's beat those bloody Warriors at long last!

JF
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

sadly i havent made it to melbourne for a home game, what are some of the songs you guys sing?
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

storming wrote:sadly i havent made it to melbourne for a home game, what are some of the songs you guys sing?
When we have enough members present at the match and joining in, we have several. But sadly over recent weeks numbers have been very low, hence me being pro-active about advertising the group a bit more.

JF
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Its a great friendly group, come by and say hello and better still, join us.