Walters v Pay

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

For all those Dean Pay fans:
KEVIN Walters and Dean Pay work about 15m from each other in the offices of the Melbourne Storm NRL club.
From Monday they say there will be a definite demarcation line as they wear new hats as coaches of the inaugural State of Origin under-20 teams.
Walters, who played 20 Origin games for Queensland, will coach the Maroons under-20s, while Pay, a veteran of 12 games for NSW, is in charge of the Blues.

The under-20s match will be played at Centrebet Stadium, Penrith on Sunday week, with players chosen from NRL sides, the Toyota Cup under-20s and senior state leagues in NSW and Queensland.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 6325207431
This says good things about our coaching staff.

Well done Kevie & Dean.

I'll wait to see the line up before I work out who I'm chearing for.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

its just another game we have to worry about the players getting injured....blues will win though cause kevvie has a bad coaching record

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I don't think its that cut and dried. Kevvie has been a head coach at Catalans and Pay is full time under 20s coach. Both should be able to utilise their respective experience to their advantage.

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image