Player from another team?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

If you could pick a player from another team to play for Storm who would it be?
I would pick foran as he gives his all every week and he would fit in very nicely at STORM.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Shaun Kenny Dowall

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

spose he would add some grunt to the forward line.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Aiden Tolman back.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

You can have Liam Foran if you like hehe

[ Post made via Android ] Image
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I reckon the Storm should look at getting veteran wingers and centres to replace a few players who I am predicting will leave at the end of the year (Danger, Waqa, O'Neill). Outside backs like Colin Best, Luke Burt, Shaun Berrigan and maybe even bring back Luke MacDougall. These would all be handy players to replace these players should they leave and Bellyache would turn their careers around like he has with the veteran forwards he has recruited.
storm boy !
Squall
Squall

T- Rex or jason taumalolo.
There machines! And would be explosive under bellamy.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

storm boy ! wrote:T- Rex or jason taumalolo.
There machines! And would be explosive under bellamy.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
these 2 or tariq sims, even martin taupau
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I've got the player i wanted from another team.....HINCHY !

Watched him closely at the the Raiders and thought what a GREAT player he would be at Storm.

Guess what....

I WAS RIGHT !
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

mattstormy wrote:I reckon the Storm should look at getting veteran wingers and centres to replace a few players who I am predicting will leave at the end of the year (Danger, Waqa, O'Neill). Outside backs like Colin Best, Luke Burt, Shaun Berrigan and maybe even bring back Luke MacDougall. These would all be handy players to replace these players should they leave and Bellyache would turn their careers around like he has with the veteran forwards he has recruited.
WTF...?
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

mattstormy wrote:I reckon the Storm should look at getting veteran wingers and centres to replace a few players who I am predicting will leave at the end of the year (Danger, Waqa, O'Neill). Outside backs like Colin Best, Luke Burt, Shaun Berrigan and maybe even bring back Luke MacDougall. These would all be handy players to replace these players should they leave and Bellyache would turn their careers around like he has with the veteran forwards he has recruited.
It was April Fools Day 4 days ago!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Paul Gallen. The bloke's playing some impressive footy recently. He puts 100% into everything he does, but unfortunately for him he'll never win a GF a Sharks, or an origin series for that matter

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Lucas wrote:
WTF...?
Don't get me wrong, these players may be getting on in age, but the veterans like the ones I mentioned above under Bellyache would be excellent. They are most likely going to get shafted from their clubs soon and if recruited by the Storm, they would end up finishing their careers on a high note, Bellyache would get every little bit out of what they have left to offer and they would have the chance to win a premiership and enjoy the Storm's first class culture. They can't do that if they are recruited by other NSW or QLD clubs.

Also, we also don't need any more forwards, the main squad and the U20s are overflowing with them, so recruiting old outside backs to replace ones most likely to leave the Storm at the end of the year and have Bellyache have them play like 20-25 year olds would be a masterstroke. They would also come with a pretty cheap price as well.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

mattstormy wrote:
Lucas wrote:
WTF...?
Don't get me wrong, these players may be getting on in age, but the veterans like the ones I mentioned above under Bellyache would be excellent. They are most likely going to get shafted from their clubs soon and if recruited by the Storm, they would end up finishing their careers on a high note, Bellyache would get every little bit out of what they have left to offer and they would have the chance to win a premiership and enjoy the Storm's first class culture. They can't do that if they are recruited by other NSW or QLD clubs.

Also, we also don't need any more forwards, the main squad and the U20s are overflowing with them, so recruiting old outside backs to replace ones most likely to leave the Storm at the end of the year and have Bellyache have them play like 20-25 year olds would be a masterstroke. They would also come with a pretty cheap price as well.
You want to replace O'Neill and Waqa with nuffies like Burt and Berrigan?

We need to look to the future, hence why re-signing guys like O'Neill are vital, not turn into a retirement home for backs. :lol:
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Michael Weyman or Ben Creagh.

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image