Toowoomba Trial Match

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Surandy wrote:.....
As for what caused it there has been some speculation that the offending statement(s) were made around the time the cowbell was being debated. I have no idea of the truth of the matter as no-one that knows the truth is speaking up to set the story straight.

Surandy
The people that know the truth are the same people that are hiding information from the supporters about the MSSC AGM.

I am completely impartial but are starting to get a biased opinion about this subject.

This all has very little to do about any cowbells.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:Saturday 28th February 2004, Melbourne Storm v Canberra Raiders - Wagga Wagga, NSW
Thanks Surandy! :) It now appears I may be able to make it :D
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

[quote="Hailstorm"]Am not able to make it to the Toowoomba trial game :( I'd like to make it to the Broncos v Storm game during the season however I need to find a place to stay... and I'll be bringing my puppy as I'll be headed up north for a week and over Easter after that weekend.

I'll be there. Flights are already booked!!!! :D
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hailstorm wrote:...I'd like to make it to the Broncos v Storm game during the season however I need to find a place to stay... and I'll be bringing my puppy as I'll be headed up north for a week and over Easter after that weekend...
Hi Hailstorm!
Well, after coming so close last year when we were all there at ANZ (before being rolled in the last 7 minutes! :cry: ), I was planning on heading to Suncorp for the Storm vs. Broncos game this year, in which case you could've stayed and headed down with us, but after a "negative" experience with Suncorp when I saw the Roosters play there last year (which cost me over $150 after the game), I don't think I'll be going - I vowed never to return to Suncorp and give them any more of my money!... I would rather get on a plane and head to Melbourne to see the Storm beat the Broncos at Olympic Park! :wink:

But if I do change my mind closer to the date, I'll let you know.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If anyone is going to the Brisbane game we should all get seats in the same area and make a bit of noise!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Rabble_1
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

In the past we have tried to organise those that want to sit together and been able to do so and I dare say we will be attempting to get as many Stormers together when it gets closer to the date.
If ants are such busy workers,
how come they find time to go to all the picnics?
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I have already organised my tickets in the grandstand through Toowoomba Clydesdales. Unfortunately though they haven't arrived in the post :x (Australia Post!!) While they can't actually print off any more tickets, hopefully our names, payment details and seat numbers will be written down somewhere. We decided to go in the grandstand because a) there's a bar; b) it's a long day/evening (it starts at 4pm); c) when we went to a Wagga practice match we couldn't see a bloody thing; and d) there's a bar :D I'm sure anyone who's going will be in their Storm gear so we won't have any trouble spotting each other! The confused member of our group will be my nephew who may take his Broncos flag while wearing his Storm jumper :? He's lived in both states, but was born in W'gong so goes for NSW in SOO.
tdcockers
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

hmmm, still considering a trip to t-ba, could visit all the rellies while i am there. unfortunately, at the moment it seems like there is no way i can escape from home on the sunshine coast, for the trial or the broncos game in the season :'(
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Rellies??? I'm coming up from Melbourne but I'm not going to visit mine :lol:
jimmy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

im in melb at the moment.. my mum went to timor and she comin back tonight and then we are goin up to brisbane for about 2 years and gonna go to the match :D
GO STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new signature coming soon..
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Insomniac wrote:Hi Hailstorm!
Well, after coming so close last year when we were all there at ANZ (before being rolled in the last 7 minutes! :cry: ), I was planning on heading to Suncorp for the Storm vs. Broncos game this year, in which case you could've stayed and headed down with us, but after a "negative" experience with Suncorp when I saw the Roosters play there last year (which cost me over $150 after the game), I don't think I'll be going - I vowed never to return to Suncorp and give them any more of my money!... I would rather get on a plane and head to Melbourne to see the Storm beat the Broncos at Olympic Park! :wink:

But if I do change my mind closer to the date, I'll let you know.

Hey there Insomniac! :)

It sure was an unhappy ending at last seasons Storm v Broncos game however atleast you managed to get some happy snaps afterwards :) A shame about your "negative" experience at Suncorp last year, doesn't sound good but with you living up there you might just have to make an exception when it comes to seeing the Storm play live... unless like you said, you fly to Melbourne (and the likelyhood of that happening is?)

I may have found a bed for the weekend but unfortunately puppy isn't welcome so I'm trying to make alternative arrangements with her. I still haven't got round to booking any flights yet, they were cheap when I first looked but sadly the I've missed the real cheap tickets. I'll see what happens but let me know if you change your mind about going, would be good to catch up. 8)
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

when do we find out who won the trial game???
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
storm007
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormer2004 wrote:when do we find out who won the trial game???

Thats what i was looking fo
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

this is f.......bloody pathetic the storm site doesnt have shit mssc doesnt have it,rleague doesnt have it...no site has the results....
is there any other way to find out?
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

If it is about the Tweed Heads (funny that Tweed Heads is in NSW but in Queensland cup). I heard bellamy on SEN last night and the Media guy that was on knew hes Rugby league and the players. It was about half past midnight!!!. It sound like they won but i only heard the end!!!!.

Robbie Ross is out with a hamstring injury
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND