Cooper Cronk media conference

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Matty John's has just said on NRL on Fox that his "mail" suggests the Cronk is STAYING at the Storm...
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

routy21 wrote:Matty John's has just said on NRL on Fox that his "mail" suggests the Cronk is STAYING at the Storm...

According to Matty Johns over the lasy week...his "mail" has had Cooper going to the Broncos, Titans, St George, Melbourne Rebels, ESL, and staying at the Storm.

If I had 6 guess....I might get one of them right as well.... ::)

Maybe Matty needs to keep his mouth closed until he has something a little more concrete to tell us all.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Well all the boys agreed that he will probably say due to the media conference being held in Melbourne and at AAMI Park, would be pretty harsh for him to stroll in tomorrow to tell us all he's gone
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Ben Ikin said on NRL on Fox. Cronk is meeting Craig and Frank at 9.30 and then going to a press conference at 10.30 a day before a big game ,you would not think it would be to announce he is leaving. Cronk is a very clever man and I can not see him doing that. I think he will stay at Melbourne.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the lack of faith in the storm supporters is disturbing. he aint goin
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

We will all be very happy tomorrow morning. And even happier on Friday night when we celebrate with a massive win over Newcastle

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

Diehard_Storm wrote:LU going nuts. Nearly every other team now think they have a chance.

The RLWMole has 'hot tips' linking Cronk to Roosters, Dragons, Knights, Tigers - I mean seriously. Roosters have Pearce and next year Maloney - but they now want Cronk? Get your hand off it guys.

Dragons seem to be the hot tip and if it is, then its a complete blind side. No one saw that coming. With Hornby and Soward as their halves, they might just be thinking about life after Hornby but I thought he still had a few years left.

I haven't ruled out Cronk staying. People seem to like reading so much into 'whos called what conference when' but it may be the Cronk wants to make a splash and has a flair for the dramatic. It will make for great TV drama. Its almost LeBron-like!
He's far from LeBron-like. And if he thinks he is than I have lost a lot of respect for the guy. I'm jus' happy that it will all be over tomorow. I really don't care anymore if he stays or not. It will suck if he's gone & known for a while. But hey, the club didn't fold & the world didn't end when Noddy & Ox left so it won't now either...
roberttuz

it's obvious that he is leaving.

The conference tomorrow won't provide much insight. The club have put a deadline on him that's why he needs to have the conference.

He will say "I've had a great time at the Storm but unfortunately it''s time to move on and I will not be renewing my contract at the end of this year.. I am still in negotiations with my new club so are unable to comment any further at this stage"'
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I WANT HIM TO STAY. HE IS A CHAMPION FOR OUR TEAM..
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The bitterness and lack of faith from some Storm supporters is kinda sad.....and he hasn't even left yet!

Everyone needs to take a chill pill. Whichever way he chooses, life goes on. The only heartbreaking day will be when Bellyache walks out of Storm HQ for the last time.

nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Freshy wrote:The bitterness and lack of faith from some Storm supporters is kinda sad.....and he hasn't even left yet!

Everyone needs to take a chill pill. Whichever way he chooses, life goes on. The only heartbreaking day will be when Bellyache walks out of Storm HQ for the last time.

personally, if i was cronk and saw some of the posts regarding this (on many forums) would just leave lol
storm boy !
Squall
Squall

' It is understood the storm upped their four- year bid from 2.2 million to 2.6 million, making officials more confident he will retire a one- club player. '

Source: The courier mail. ( can't post link).

I have a feeling he may stay!
In saying he resigns I think its gonna make it hard to retain sika, were gonna have to let go of a few players I think..

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

this news is not new. if people would just listen to me earlier everything would be hunky-dory haha
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I honestly think we are the only club under the cap at the moment. How the Tigpies can be entertaining accommodating Anasta in their cap I don't know.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

hopefully there is a few taking back their words after the conference.