Storm Network of Women (SNOW)

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am coming over for the STORM VS donkeys game on the 25/5. Anyone up for a drink before the game. Can`t wait to be cheering my CHAMPION TEAM on.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The rat pack is usually there early for the Bolt's game but you know where to find me - Bay 41 on the fence 8).
That's next door to the 'designated' visiting supporters bay :twisted:
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

mahoobla wrote:Just got an e-mail from Storm and it seems the SNOW function will be on Saturday July 7th for the Storm v Raiders game at 5.30pm. It mentions that it will be in the Storm 'Family Room' - I'm not sure exactly what that is!

I am looking forward to it anyway - hopefully a few of us can meet up (including those of us who couldn't meet up at the Family Day).
Hopefully I'll get my email soon!

I too am looking forward to meeting some of you seeing I couldn't make it to the Family Day.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

stormy wrote:I am coming over for the STORM VS donkeys game on the 25/5. Anyone up for a drink before the game. Can`t wait to be cheering my CHAMPION TEAM on.
The Bench (at ground level) is a good spot to meet before a game. I've been there a number of times for coffee, not really sure if they serve alcohol there or not.
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

How many of the lovely Bai Stand ladies are attending the SNOW function at the Storm v Raiders game tomorrow? I'll be there for the afternoon tea and to watch the game in the Geyer lounge. I would love to meet other members from here if any of you are interested....

I was hoping that since Billy was injured he might join us, but then I read that he had been confirmed as the guest speaker and guest in the Kearns lounge. Oh well - I can live in hope that he might drop in on the 'ladies'!

See you tomorrow!

Julie

P.S. Go Storm
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

im going to the afternoon tea and heading up to the family room but i have friends who arnt part of SNOW so i may end up going back to my normal seat (plus i like taking pics) but i cant pass up a chance to watch from the coporate area hell we might see billy or Will Chambers hahaha

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
anna_j
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I'll be there. Looking forward to the day!
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I'm planning on going - it seems a little odd going solo.

I'll go into the Geyer Lounge then play it by ear if I rejoin the family :)
madstorm
Squall
Squall

Just Wondering, Does anyone else know whether the SNOW Event that was at the Raiders game was considered one event or two ( the one in the Bench and then when it went up to the Geyer Lounge)?
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

There was suppose to be a 'behind the scene' tour or something similar. It's getting a bit late?
madstorm
Squall
Squall

That's what I thought too, well that's what I was told when I first signed up for SNOW. I think it will be a shame if they stuff it up as it was such a great idea. Something should have been organised around the Women in League weekend! :-\
anna_j
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I was also led to believe that there would be two events. The membership department had also told me that they would be contacting members to get feedback about the SNOW function and ideas for the future, but i haven't heard from them. Bit disappointing.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat wrote:The rat pack is usually there early for the Bolt's game but you know where to find me - Bay 41 on the fence 8).
That's next door to the 'designated' visiting supporters bay :twisted:
BR you do that just to have a go at the opposition supporters.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: