Blast from the Past Top 20 (#16 & #15)

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

16. Ben MacDougall (2004) (22 games, 7 tries) – Probably one of the Storm’s better recruits. MacDougall would only spend one season at the Storm but he added some spark to the outside backs and he really knew how to make a line break (which gave the Storm some valuable field position). MacDougall would surprisingly leave the Storm at the end of ’04 to play rugby union in Scotland.

15. Dustin Cooper (2003-04) (17 games, 9 tries, 2 goals) – Fringe outside back who had a good try scoring rate. Left the Storm and joined the Knights in 2005, but his career never really took off and only played a total of 37 NRL games.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Recently I saw a game from 2003 and spent some time trying to work out who Dustin Cooper was on the field. There were some fleeting players during the Muppet era.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormsally wrote:Recently I saw a game from 2003 and spent some time trying to work out who Dustin Cooper was on the field. There were some fleeting players during the Muppet era.
The Murray style of coaching - "My way or the highway" - failed a lot of promising players :evil:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields