4Nations Final

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Australia vs England
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

It should be a great game and England could topple the Aussie boys if they play as well as they did against NZ.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

hope the Aussies smash those filthy poms!!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hmm ? Wonder how many will get up at 5AM Sunday to watch a game that is maybe the biggest banana skin the Roos have faced so far :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

ill be getting up

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hopefully McBanana will give Gareth a decent run in the final,rather than throwing him to the wolves once the side is under the pump ::)
You have to wonder how 'effective' the English side would be if you took out the NRL players & their closet Kiwi :?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

rumour on twitter is macmara wasnt happy with gareth fighting with toadmough so gave him little game time

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

sallymay wrote:ill be getting up

I`ll be getting up to watch my STORM CHAMPS against the poms
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Ch9 showing the game live, would make a nice change for those poor souls that don't have Foxtel!

And whilst on the subject of Foxtel and the 4Nations, why didn't they show the Wales vs Aust game live as advertised in their tv guide?
StormSergeant
Squall
Squall

Hi all

Am in Leeds for my student exchange and have managed to score a ticket for Saturday's game! Will be there with my Storm jersey on and cheering for boys! (Shame Billy ain't there) Will post a photo of the game up on this site ok??

Stay safe

SS
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

go meet the guys after the game...ive heard its really easy
Id die to be there but ive got this feeling the poms might end up winning this game (god that would be a nightmare)

CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

sallymay wrote:go meet the guys after the game...ive heard its really easy
Id die to be there but ive got this feeling the poms might end up winning this game (god that would be a nightmare)

I had that same feeling yesterday, but remembered its going to be Lockyer's final game in an Aussie jersey and now think Australia will win it for him.
StormSergeant
Squall
Squall

Where did you hear that its easy to meet the players after the game? Would love to meet the boys, actually saw them training today in Leeds at the Rhinos academy. Apparently the game is close to being a sell-out.
StormSergeant
Squall
Squall

Hi guy

Was lucky enough today to see the Kangaroos training at Leeds Rhinos academy. Saw Cooper and Cam, I would post the photos but unfortunately they are too big and I'm unable to post them here.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

ohh are u on facebook just put up the link
If u still want to go after the game there is apparently only 1 gate the bus can go in and out of...makes it easy for u to find and it across the rd from a pub