Attack too predictable?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!

Is our attack too predictable?

Yes
57%
No
43%

Total votes: 21
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

It was anyone's game. A quick pass from Champion, a better read in defence from Coops in their 2nd, and a couple of much-deserved penalties and the game could've been ours.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

proud, purple and passionate, slogan for next year?
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

YES!!! Forward this to Storm now.

That is hilarious and true - I would even put it on my car (to date a bumper sticker free zone)
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Awesome! it should be used wherever & whenever from now on. Storm OWNS that word passionate now
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i think we got in too late to use the word cause thats souths slogan
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

sallymay wrote:i think we got in too late to use the word cause thats souths slogan
PYP :?
OK they're Red n Green & so are apples,so I guess they give some the pip :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Of course we can use the word passionate. Hawthorn AFL club's membership drive a few yrs ago was proud, passionate and paid up.
Only Gallop thinks passion and sport are something new. Hasn't proud, purple and passionate been the Storm Purple Army's slogan for the past few years now?
And after Gallop's dummy spit we definately own the word. It now has more relevance than ever.

Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

It was always going to be a downfall....we were never going to have to ability to score enough points with the big games on the line. We were lucky to grab enough early points vs Newcastle to hold on and well the Warriors game as someone already said we just defended for our lives but unfortantley we never actually had enough points in that game to be even doing that.

Though saying all this is think we did the best with what we got this year. You can clearly see how much we lack with no strike weapon in the centres for the first time in how long? Dane Nielson is a very solid player, but he is not going to beat his opponent 1 on 1 and run through damaging holes all game. Having M.Blair healthy on the other side would have helped though and also a healthy Justin O'Neil would have made that backline look alot of better. Quinn is finished IMO.

Our defence is great but your not going to be able to defend 12-14pts every game.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

According to today`s HS Cooper Vuna has walked out on the Rebels due to off-field issues. If that proved to be true and he was interested in coming back to league he could be an interesting pickup.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

he has gone back to NZ following his wife....the thing is they made a big deal about it when really the rebels players are all on holidays so he should come back

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Vuna's gone. He's tweeted he's leaving