Saved our worse for last

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
StormSergeant
Squall
Squall

Maybe its for the best that I didn't to watch the game! (Can't watch the NRL any-bloody-where here in Leeds!) Tried 10 pubs to see if they were showing the game and not one of them had it! Had to rely on mum's text messages.

Ah well, been a good season for the lads! Bring on 2012!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

i am very thankful for the season my CHAMPION TEAM gave me this season. I WON`T SAY ANYTHING AGAINST THEM.We all were given a better season by our team than bunnies,sharks,broncos,tigers,etc etc gave their supporters.

A BIG THANKYOU MELBOURNE STORM..YOU HAVE DONE US ALL PROUD THIS SEASON..
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It could be called a meltdown, a choke, whatever a lot of other club fans choose to call it & it had to come at some stage during the past 2 years...any other team / club would've imploded long before now.
Our guys are tired, especially the 'big three' (hate that term), and it would've been a miracle for the team to have gone all the way this year - but hey, it wasn't for lack of trying, desire, or heart. Bellamy has kept them focussed for 2 seasons and their character and mental toughness has got them this far. Sadly,faced with a hungry, unencumbered Warriors side (whose time has come perhaps) our boys couldn't lift that extra notch.
The stress and the unbelievable pressure that's been on the players and coach from all angles has been monumental but they have all knuckled down and, like Bellamy said, provided a hell of a ride for us all. We hear a lot about everything that's gone on but I don't think a lot of people know just how much its affected them all.
Kudos and much respect to them all for journey and the amazing, well deserved success they have achieved this year and last year.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I put it down to aggressive, effective defense from our opposition and one-out, flat football from us.
We'd run one up every tackle then kick! FMD! Cronk was worried about settling the game down kicking for touch but at that point we needed to attack.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The game was lost not because the warriors wanted it more but because many on our team wanted it less & showed no courage in taking the ball forward.
Who will I be going for in the GF ?
See you all next season.
Nobody :twisted:
Unlike our 'visitors' from across the ditch I'm true to my team.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Don't know how any of you can even be that upset ovet the lost anymore. I have had time to think about it and I am just so thankful for every thing they have done in season 2011. Sad that we aint in the GF but that we were thinking of making the GF is just an achievment in itself. Well done!
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

i was disappointed with the game, but was very proud about the entire season! the boys can hold their heads up and im looking forward to 2012
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

u gotta admit after Rd one anything was a bonus

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image