David Gallop - Disgusting

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

"gallops a wanker" resonated loud and clear amongst a background of boooooo!!
The word wanker is hardly a profanity of the magnitude he's making out. He needs to deflate his ego a bit and HTFU!!
wanker!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

he is just trying to find an excuse for his bad choice of words, jut accept you can be wrong fool!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I heard boo and I heard wanker, maybe he needs his hearing checked in his old age...
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Mattpoet wrote:I love to hear about families doing things together, really warms my heart.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

On the GF footy show the crowd booed when they announced he would appear. Fatty pleaded with them not to when he does.
He still copped some boos, quite a lot actually. But throughout his interview there was a constant chant of "boring"

I doubt there were many Melbourne terrorists there in Sydney. Maybe we're not the only one's who hate him. Time to wake up and stop living in denial Gallop.

I hope he gets booed on Sunday.

CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Go Storm wrote:On the GF footy show the crowd booed when they announced he would appear. Fatty pleaded with them not to when he does.
He still copped some boos, quite a lot actually. But throughout his interview there was a constant chant of "boring"

I doubt there were many Melbourne terrorists there in Sydney. Maybe we're not the only one's who hate him. Time to wake up and stop living in denial Gallop.

He will, at least by the Manly fans and especially if they win the game.
I bet he's dreading that already.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

CooperCronk wrote:
Go Storm wrote:On the GF footy show the crowd booed when they announced he would appear. Fatty pleaded with them not to when he does.

He will, at least by the Manly fans and especially if they win the game.
I bet he's dreading that already.
probably why the same 2 refs will be looking after the warriors again
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Don't worry, the conspiracy theorists will probably claim there was a second crowd behing the grassy knoll doling out the boos on the footy show, one populated entirely by storm fans! :lol: