Prelim Final - Storm v Warriors @ AAMI Park on Sat Sept 24th

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I hope you were wearing your Storm gear Sally.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i did have my minor premiors tshirt on under my jumper and it was visible

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
StormSergeant
Squall
Squall

Just reading an article on the Herale Sun website, it says that David Gallop is coming to Melbourne for this match. Can anyone confirm this to me please?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeh he is going to both finals

storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

sallymay wrote:yeh he is going to both finals

as he should! thats what a CEO does. and he might cop a little verbal spray from any fans as he walks in :twisted:
hughzy
Squall
Squall

It said on foxsports news " bellamy undecided of bench " . Wonder what that means?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

So annoyed after watching the footy show last night.They interviewed hinchy and all they could harp on about was how the worriors beat us at aami this season(no mention of us beating THEM over there) and the salary cap.when they interviewed mannering they talked about their team,chances etc .
If you didn`t know better you would think that the worriors finished minor premiers.
Last night on the afl footy show Sam Newman said the STORM fans should cheer lod and boo if they want. They were very supportive of the STORM(more so than the nrl footy show)
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I was also so mad after watching the footy show. Why could like not ask different questions. Ryan has been on three times in recent week and he was asked the same questions about last year eaach time. Craig and Matt Duffie were also asked them. The Sydney media is telling us to get over last year, maybe they should stop asking the questions.

Also, no one has mentioned this week, that the last time we played the Warriors a couple of months ago we beat them. Yes, WE WON, all I have heard this week is how the beat us on Anzac day.
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

sallymay wrote:what was more funny was that me and my friend are now gonna be on tv3 new tonight and the morning show tomorrow morning

sally, you can't help yourself can you? :lol:

JF 8)
hughzy
Squall
Squall

the late mail according to sterlo is injury concerns over champion and kostjayson .
well Maurice Blair should be back you'd think , and vea will just slot in on the bench?

steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think Blair would have got Champions spot anyway.
I'd almost think of Thompson on the bench, the Warriors are a big side, so size on the bench wouldn't hurt. I was hoping Kite might have snuck a bench spot
hughzy
Squall
Squall

id like afamasaga on the bench, size and aggrressiveness !

steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Too slow and poor ball control in the one game he played IMO, I certainly wouldn't be bringing him in to such a big game
hughzy
Squall
Squall

yeah . i think vea should deffinatly be on the bench though, his got size . and his aggressive and runs hard and tackles hard, good on his feet and good speed too.. his being playing great in his last few matches.

Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Its game day. Time for the Storm to make it back to the GF. My nerves are defintley well and truley here. Reasonably confident though if Maurice Blair plays. Hopefully he has come through his fitness test a ok and will take the field tonight. Go the mighty Storm!