Adam Blair

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Developed into a very good forward and solid contributer in his time here. The great foot work and ability to offload will see him probably carve up in a less structured Tigers team.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Haha!

According to Foxsport News

Glenn Stewart just tried to pin the whole situation on Adam Blair. With which the NRL judiciary apparently hit back and said, then why did you keep turning around to see where he/the refs were.

What a muppet, just as bad as Lussick's comments yesterday.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Freshy wrote:Haha!

According to Foxsport News

Glenn Stewart just tried to pin the whole situation on Adam Blair. With which the NRL judiciary apparently hit back and said, then why did you keep turning around to see where he/the refs were.

What a muppet, just as bad as Lussick's comments yesterday.

:kermit: :kermit: :kermit:
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

How the hell did Glenn Stewart get only 3 matchs!!! He should have got 1 extra for starting it.
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

I really hope the Sea Eagles go out in straight sets so G Stewart does not play again this year - that would be the only fair outcome. Three weeks! That is a joke.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

think we should only be worrried about ourselves not now

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

The judiciary is rigged and their should be a Royal Commission into it!!

How stuffed is that? He started it, they knew it. He boldly lied to their faces whilst trying to plead not guilty, and yet he gets the same penalty as Blair. Absolute disgrace!!

GO STORM!!!
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

the judiciary themselves said that Stewart instigated the fight and that Blair retaliated..

So i dont see how they should get the same charge.

Storm should appeal the decision now..
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

...can they appeal? They may as well, they've got nothing to lose as he's a Tiger next year anyway

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the decision is garbage, but, still waaaaay more fair than i thought we'd get!
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

In the press conference, Before Stewarts case was done, Gauci said they would not appeal.
But.. yeah they can appeal. I think given the result of GS, that they should.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-09-01/s ... ugbyleague
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

If we're good enough to make the GF without Blair then we're good enough to win it without him too.
Perhaps the wasted energy and money, not to mention the media frenzy, could be a lot more damaging than losing one player??

Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Why the NRL doesn't have the mechanism to fine players I do not know.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Go Storm wrote:If we're good enough to make the GF without Blair then we're good enough to win it without him too.
Perhaps the wasted energy and money, not to mention the media frenzy, could be a lot more damaging than losing one player??

i dont see why Gauci and some lawyers and Blair can go off and take care of the appeal while Bellamy and co stay back and focus on the game.

And yeah we can win it without him.. id rather think it would be better to win it with him, as he deserve's it. i really just feel bad for Blair.
i think it sucks he's been through everything and they have robbed him the chance to play.. and leave Storm on those terms..
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The club will leave it as it is. There's no point fighting this, it's done and dusted and the longer it goes on, the more of a hinderance it becomes to our finals campaign.