5 weeks total for Blair

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Discuss
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Personally for me its good to see how NEWS LTD through the Storm puppet management have again shafted the fans. Love or hate Manly, bravo to them for looking out for there player and therefore their supporters.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

is that official?
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thats official, 2 for the strike, 3 for the kerfuffle.

Manly go up tomorrow, theyve played it beautifully.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ah well, you haven`t always been my favourite player Adam but I`ve always been happy to cheer for you. Best of luck at the Tiges next year and thanks for all of your effort. Cheers :(
estormboy
Squall
Squall

I don't think Manly have played anything beautifully at all! If anything, the NRL will see straight through their antics.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak"  Anon
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Dissapointing.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I don't understand your point at all Michael.

What else could the Storm do? Blair entered an early guilty plea on both charges. The first was a fixed 2 week suspension. The 2nd charge was reduced to 3 from 5 weeks. They sought excelent legal counsel and did the best they could. Unfortunately they compete in a bias competition.

Manly have shown pure contempt all the way and Stewart should cop upto 7 weeks. But of course he won't. As I stated its a bias competition with a rigged judiciary and Glen will get 3 weeks tops also. Because he doesn't have the additional striking charge he'll be eligible to play.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

i dont think he will play again this year, he is contesting the charge and if he fails they add on time, i expect 5 weeks for him as well
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

3 seconds of fighting, from what Glen Stewart swung the first punch before he gets gang tackled to the ground and punched on = 3 weeks.
Should havnt got any weeks at all..
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

we all know that

just been laughing with friends about all our adam blair moments somone suggested adam should host a hungi at the club for all the members to say goodbye hhhahaha how funny would that be
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Disappointing but not unexpected. A shame.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

i just read that stewart can now change his plea with the new legal representation, maybe he might plead guilty now and expect 3 weeks, which would mean he is able to play the GF if they make it
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

He should still get more than 3 weeks even with a guilty plea. He was clearly the instigator.
I did say should.

Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Go Storm wrote:I don't understand your point at all Michael.

What else could the Storm do? Blair entered an early guilty plea on both charges. The first was a fixed 2 week suspension. The 2nd charge was reduced to 3 from 5 weeks. They sought excelent legal counsel and did the best they could. Unfortunately they compete in a bias competition.

Manly have shown pure contempt all the way and Stewart should cop upto 7 weeks. But of course he won't. As I stated its a bias competition with a rigged judiciary and Glen will get 3 weeks tops also. Because he doesn't have the additional striking charge he'll be eligible to play.

At the very least fought the charges like Manly are doing