So, what now?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

There is no way Manly are going to be punished more the Melbourne. The either have to site everyone or just Stewart/Blair.

It is not going to be just Stewart/Blair because they have been in locked rooms since 7.00am talking about this brawl.

The NRL will not just site the five Manly that run in throwing punches and not site the four players from Melbourne's bench. I believe it will be everyone and rumours on Fox News that the are coming down hard and it could end the grand final chances of both teams.

If the can find a way to stop Melbourne the NRL will.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The thread title here was "So what now?"
Answer - I gold plated opportunity for Gallop & Co to screw over Melbourne Storm & seriously damage their chances of taking the premiership - Thereby avoiding getting egg on their faces from a team they screwed over in 2010 taking all before them.
Anything less than this from the rigged NRL judiciary panel would be a bonus.

Bringing the game into disrepute my arse :evil:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Brett Stewart running 30m to king hit someone and getting 1 week - now that's bringing the game into disrepute.

If it had been Billy - not that I think he would - he would have got more like 12.

I think we need to change the name from Gallop to Gelding; because he certainly has no balls.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Anyone I talk to who saw the replay (afl supporters also) can`t understand that brett stewart hasn`t copped more cos they think what he did was the MOST SERIOUS and COWARDLY. in effect b stewart won`t miss anything cos of his injury. giddyup has more or less kissed and made up with b stewart for suspending him for 4 weeks a couple of seasons ago for being drunk after a nrl function.
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Blair's most likely played his last game in a Storm jersey cause he got charged twice. He should have just been charged for the upper cut in the original tackle which was pretty cheap and fair enough with the sin binning. What i don't agree with is him getting charged in the second part. Stewart threw the first punch, which started it all over again..no player is just gonna stand there and cop it. That brings me to the whole bench being charged...wtf? 4 Manly players ran 40 metres to jump on Blair..what was the Storm bench suppose to do? I know bench players are not suppose to enter the field of play but seriously, at some point you have to protect your team mate.

Brett Stewart and Lussick should have copped the worse
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Storm bench copped MORE than b.stewart.HOW DO THEY WORK THAT OUT?
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Rigged competition!! lima lima lima duck 'em, we'll win it anyway!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
StormSergeant
Squall
Squall

I never liked Brett Stewart, but after watching what he did, my opinion of him is now even further in the gutter! Watched the replay of game on my laptop (I'm in England atm, had issues with my laptop) I got no problem with backing up your team, but to run 30m and do what Stewart did to Blair, thats bout the lowest act on a football field!)

On another note, good to see some ex Storm boys have some success. Wigan won the Challenge Cup over the weekend v Leeds. Jeff Lima was man of the match, winning the Lance Todd Trophy and getting a double! Ryan and Finchy also played very well. Also to Mick Maguire
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Good article by Murray Thanx Muzz & Good Luck with the Jillaroos :thumbright: :thumbleft:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

hope you had a great holiday Bourbs.you should be well rested now ready to be LOUD and PROUD and NOISY at the finals games