Watching Storm in the UK

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
StormSergeant
Squall
Squall

Hey guys, I'm heading to the UK for 6 months for a well earned rest! I would like to know that where I can watch any Storm games in the UK. I'm also gonna take my laptop over with me, any sites or links that will allow me to watch Storm/NRL games? I know this is a public forum, so I can tell you my private email and you can email me some suggestions.

Cheers

StormSergeant
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

You'll be able to watch them live in the WCC!!! And you'll get to watch the 4-nations tournament!!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Any pubs with Sky Channel is the go. I took my laptop to UK and I listened to the game on 2GB.Bad time to be going over to UK during the finals.
Enjoy your holiday.Scenery beautiful,people nice and friendly,food ok. but Aust; better in all things.
And we have Melbourne Storm
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

This is the AUS RL forum at TotalRL.
Not sure what part of the UK you're heading to Sarge,so ask the guys on there.
They should be able to give you good info.
This place lists most of the RL TV & Radio coverage.
You'll notice the NRL games are on "Premier Sports" - This is a 'Pay TV Network'
Hope this helps ?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
StormSergeant
Squall
Squall

Guys and girls, thank you all so much for your information. Yes it is a bad time to head off overseas as the Storm boys are in fine form, but I should have gone this time last year, but due to work and uni, was unable to do so. This has been 12 months in planning and at the end of the day, Storm will start again next year and I'll be hear for that! I will be in Leeds for 5 and a half months on student exchange, I have already bought tickets to the Four Nations double header at Wembley in November. Leeds Rhinos wont contest the ESL final, but I would love to see Storm v Wigan World Club Challenge at DW Stadium in February.

I'm going to a rugby league city, which is all right I suppose (shame bout the football side there in Leeds, as I can't stand them and they are utter shite!!)

Thanks again
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

So................................... Will you be there in time for........................
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
StormSergeant
Squall
Squall

Bourbon Rat wrote:So................................... Will you be there in time for........................
Yes indeed I will be there! I will actually be in Huddersfield on that day as I'm meeting a mate there! Should be a cracking game!
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

StormSergeant wrote:Guys and girls, thank you all so much for your information. Yes it is a bad time to head off overseas as the Storm boys are in fine form, but I should have gone this time last year, but due to work and uni, was unable to do so. This has been 12 months in planning and at the end of the day, Storm will start again next year and I'll be hear for that! I will be in Leeds for 5 and a half months on student exchange, I have already bought tickets to the Four Nations double header at Wembley in November. Leeds Rhinos wont contest the ESL final, but I would love to see Storm v Wigan World Club Challenge at DW Stadium in February.

I'm going to a rugby league city, which is all right I suppose (shame bout the football side there in Leeds, as I can't stand them and they are utter shite!!)

Thanks again

Agree LEEDS USHITED BAG OF CRAP

Premier Sports is the Channel to watch nearly all the NRL Games
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Fortunately for the MANY Storm fans in the UK Premier Sports have shown a lot of Storm games this season Image
StormSergeant
Squall
Squall

Is Premier Sports a bit like what Setanta is here on Foxtel? So I would dare say that most pubs would have Premier Sports, along with Sky?

Glad to see that the Storm boys get some love from our UK cousins!
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yes its a extra package on the Sky subscription
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

While in the UK in May I met a Lot of people who said STORM were their fave Aussie team. I even went into a sports store in Wigan to buy a storm scarfe for my friend over there and I was told STORM stuff sell the quickest of any team and they were waiting on another shipment of Storm merchandise.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The following link will take you to a pay channel for all NRL match's, this site is only available while outside of Australia. You can cancel at anytime.

http://www.livenrl.tv