Storm vs Dragons Game Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

stormy wrote:a Storm supporter (on Storm site in Fan comments) has complained that some Storm supporters are too loud at the games and they should have some consideration towards other supporters around them..HAHAHA..
Tell them to buy tickets in Bay 34 for the finals about 3/4 of the way up. :P

They'll love it! :lol:

JF
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

JF_Storm_Swans wrote:
stormy wrote:a Storm supporter (on Storm site in Fan comments) has complained that some Storm supporters are too loud at the games and they should have some consideration towards other supporters around them..HAHAHA..
Tell them to buy tickets in Bay 34 for the finals about 3/4 of the way up. :P

They'll love it! :lol:

JF

They will end up calling security :lol:
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Reminds me of a grumpy old Penrith supporter (who was living in Adelaide) I sat behind at Hindmarsh a number of years ago. Apparently I yelled too loud (and in his ear) when Cooper Cronk kicked a 40-20. I apologised that I didn't mean to yell in his ear but that I was here to support my team. He said do you know how much this ticket cost and I thought probably the same as my ticket plus I had to pay for accommodation and airfares.

He said I could support the team without making noise and said if I made noise again he would throw me off the grandstand. There were some people sitting near us from Port Adelaide RL Club who supported me.

Whenever Penrith scored he would stand up and pump his fist and whenever we scored or did anything good he would turn around to me and put his finger on his mouth saying sssh. So I celebrated in silence for rest of game. Until with about 5 minutes to go and with the Storm having the game wrapped up my "friend" left. So as he headed for the exit I said don't forget your box of tissues, go the Storm and what a fine supporter you are you can't even stay until the end of the game.