Storm vs Dragons Game Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ice wrote:Morris is fine injury wise, he's in doubt because his partner is due to give birth today or tomorrow. Lets be hoping the little one stays in until Saturday ;-)

yeah i just read that my self sorry guys
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

anyone know how many tickets have been sold?
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Kostjasyn has really impressed me. With him and Hinchy on bench there is lots of sneaky meters to be had through the middle. I never predict a score so for my first attempt it will be 6-6 at half time and we will win 18-6. Kyle Stanley is more dangerous than Gasnier in my opinion, so he will have to be watched. Whats the bet they try to bomb Quinny & Sisa every set and they will probably handle everything this week. Qiunny won't have the dropsys two weeks in a row, and Sisa has only had that one bad game, the rest he has been very reliable with his hands. We just wont lose this game I'm that confident.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

According to today's Sydney papers. M.Blair failed his fitness test and is out. No named has been put forward to replace him by the coach
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yea cause sydney papers are always right...well we will find out soon enough

It wont be Luke kelly he is at the airport ready to play for easts according to his twitter

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sh ... HOWTOTRA12

Seriously, why pay $100 for this when you can go to the game tonight much more cheaply to learn how to train your Dragon? :twisted:
estormboy
Squall
Squall

Playing well boys ....... keep getting stuck in and grind away. Anyone who underrates the impact Cronk has on our game only needs to look at our kicking game thus far!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak"  Anon
staticash
Squall
Squall

that was one of the best games of footy i have seen in months. We proved to everyone no matter who we loose we can still win!! This year is ours no doubt about it.

S.W.A.S
hughzy
Squall
Squall

Slater played good! Quinn wasn't to good should give niko a run...

Wat happened with troy Thompson out??

[ Post made via Android ] Image
estormboy
Squall
Squall

I agree staticash, but god it was heart in mouth kinda stuff. How many Hail Mary passes did we throw? I know I was going off my nut at the TV, so one can only imagine what Bellyache was saying & doing :lol:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak"  Anon
staticash
Squall
Squall

was really good seeing a lot of our players step up to another lvl in defence and attack. I think quinn had a pretty good game they sent a lot his way. I was getting a bit worried when they kept getting around us but like usual the boys stood strong. Champion did piss me off a few times with his knockons and loose carries.

S.W.A.S
estormboy
Squall
Squall

Thank god for Neilsen and the DUFF man!!!! They were both outstanding. Don't start me on Champion. Make him practice holding onto the pill all week. Widdop, you da man!!! Played very impressively. Definitely held his own. Smith & Slater, sensational as always. Very, Very Happy Storm Member & Supporter!!!

You did us proud ... woo hoo!!!
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

Well that was a cracker of a game but way too close for my liking , gets the nerves really tingling...
Well done to billy for MOM in his 200th game . I thought rory had a great game , widdop was very good , even lowrie impressed me tonight. I was really worried in the 2nd half when we couldnt crack them but we held out thankfully.

joel.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Great stuff Storm, did it the tough way but got the all important win. Thought that the cover defense was unreal. Most of the team were outstanding. Good too see that Slater got the win on his 200th that he deserves. Thats 12 wins in a row and a club record, well done boys. Enjoy!
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

definately proved we are the best grinders in the game......... there was a few moments in our game that we went to the wrong man in our backline plays but the guys that covered coops position done very well. every time i watch whiddop he gets better and better.... billy best on ground and cam inspirational in defence..... great game boys. :-D :-D :-D

CONGRATS BILLY ON YOUR 200TH GAME. ;)
wll thats the minor premiership all locked up. (bring back the shield gallop you tool....... bring on the grand final! :P

12 in a row boys keep it up!