Storm v Titans Official Game Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Billy Slater
Justin O'Neill
Dane Nielsen
Maurice Blair
Anthony Quinn
Gareth Widdop
Cooper Cronk
Jesse Bromwich
Cameron Smith (c)
Bryan Norrie
Adam Blair
Sika Manu
Kevin Proctor

Interchange:
Beau Champion
Ryan Hinchcliffe
Atelea Vea
Jaiman Lowe
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

something tells me that team will change come saturday
Monsoon
Monsoon

Agreed, i'm led to believe Duffie, Kostjasyn and Lowrie will all be fit and you'd think vea quinn and champion may miss.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think champion wonders if he made the BIGGEST mistake of his career going to the cellar dwellars and leaving a TOP CLASS QUALITY TEAM like STORM.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormy wrote:I think champion wonders if he made the BIGGEST mistake of his career going to the cellar dwellars and leaving a TOP CLASS QUALITY TEAM like STORM.
If hanging out with your cousin and his best mates is all that is important to him...then he probably doesn't even realise that he's made the most stupendous error of judgment in the whole HISTORY of rugby league in Australia.

By the end of September he will probably realise it however...cos barring major injury concerns, he's unlikely to get a gig in the big dance
Last edited by Storm Spirit on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

titans without prince, could be an interesting match for the scoreboard attendants.

also, if quinn is in again ill eat my hat
Daveyy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

i want quinny to be in again... he is a good player but is inconsistant with injuries. i dont get why we have a centre on our bench. that is used for rep games mostly but i think some of our forwards are capable of playing in the backs. and troy thompson should get a run now that he is injury free
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Can somebody tell me what Quinn has to do to get praise off people on this forum, why should he be dropped for this upcoming game??
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I loved seeing Quinn back and I think he will retain his spot this week! He has a level of maturity and a toughness that is good to see.

Bellamy has admitted he wants to give his players some game time before the finals and I think Quinn will get another week. Bellamy will want to have all players having some game time so he has the best in form players to pick from.

Troy Thompson played NSW Cup last week - I think he will get a game this week - the reports seem positive.

I like Champion as a player but in reality he may enjoy a little more field time attention at the Titans. I'm sure they will bounce back.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yes Troy Thompson mmm

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Quinney's big game experience and maturity will be invaluable in the finals. If he's fit and in his current form he'll get the nod ahead of one of Duffie, O'Neil or Waqa in the GF.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

duff and/or oneil over quinn any day of the week! im sorry but to say otherwise is madness!
Monsoon
Monsoon

You guys serious?? Don't get me wrong quinny has been solid for us but to suggest he will keep Duffie/O'neill out? please. Our best 17 is this and it is plain as day and has been proven over the course of the year:

1. Slater
2. Duffie
3. M. Blair
4. Nielsen
5. O'Niell
6. Widdop
7. Cronk
8. Bromwich
9. Smith (c)
10. Norrie
11. A. Blair
12. Proctor
13. Hinchcliffe

14. Kostjasyn/Lowrie
15. Manu
16. Woolnough
17. Lowe/Thompson
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

1999 wrote:You guys serious?? Don't get me wrong quinny has been solid for us but to suggest he will keep Duffie/O'neill out? please. Our best 17 is this and it is plain as day and has been proven over the course of the year:
thank you! sanity prevails.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

On the injury front, Bellamy said the club's leading tryscorer, winger Matt Duffie - who has missed the last three games with a sternum injury - was expected to be available to play the Dragons on Friday week at AAMI Park.
Quinn v Tits
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields