Finals seating

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

what category seating is everyone looking at getting? what cat is the seats behind the deadball line?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

AFAIK - The normal 'GA' area from corner post to corner post at each end will be
CAT 4
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

waveydavey wrote:When I ranfg the club to get my AAN I asked how many tickets per membership, I was advised that you can get two.
The limit is ten for ticketed members. The two ticket limit is for the 2012 membership deposit deal.
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

Not going to argue with you absentee, but when I rang to get my AAN I asked how many tickets I could get on my membership (premiers club), and was told two. Never even discussed the 2012 deal. It wouldn't be the first time I've received, how can I put it delicately, not quite as accurate information as possible from the membership department!!! :)
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

waveydavey wrote:Not going to argue with you absentee, but when I rang to get my AAN I asked how many tickets I could get on my membership (premiers club), and was told two. Never even discussed the 2012 deal. It wouldn't be the first time I've received, how can I put it delicately, not quite as accurate information as possible from the membership department!!! :)
The latest Hail Storm with finals information says the limit is ten so that's what I'm going on.

I'm going to call tomorrow morning to get some info on the 2012 deposit deal. I paid for it last week but I've had this crazy idea in my mind about going to AAMI Park next Sunday and them not having my ticket there. I'm sure it will be fine but it's freaking me out just thinking about it so I want to know what the go is ahead of time.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I would want my ticket in my hand before I get to the ground.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

stormy wrote:I would want my ticket in my hand before I get to the ground.
I think I let my excitement get the best of me. Oh well, I'm sure it will be alright.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee wrote:
stormy wrote:I would want my ticket in my hand before I get to the ground.
I think I let my excitement get the best of me. Oh well, I'm sure it will be alright.
Of course it will absentee....just keep in contact with the club during the week
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Storm Spirit wrote:Of course it will absentee....just keep in contact with the club during the week
RIGHT - They are soooooooooooo reliable ::)

I'm supposed to pick up tickets for a fairly large group tomorrow & until I got the very late info,(THANX NRL) about tickets per membership I was looking at a 2 for 1 ratio - Which meant I needed every AAN.
Strangely 5 did not have AAN's ? You see they don't have Email addresses & NEVER received a postal from the club or the NRL.
I myself got my Finals Email on Friday & by the time I discovered we didn't have the required AAN's it was "PLease ring the club during office hours Monday to Friday"
Pardon my rant but the club & the NRL have once again let down members in the run up to the finals.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Just got off Ticketek. Got me two tickets in section 26, row S. Very easy, and very happy with the location. Behind the players benches near half way line.
Freeze
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Just lined up for an hour at Ticketek (I work just down the road) BUT managed to get our actual season seats - Very Happy :-D :-D
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

5 in GA!!! Pretty much where we always sit, but river end.

I'm looking forward to welcoming David Gallop to Melbourne

GO STORM!!!!!!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

being an idiot me and my uncle had not looked at the seating number at the ground so i guessed when i bought them today. i ended up buying seats on the opposite corner lol. oops

travelled from greensborough (line of at least 200 people) to kew (line of about 5 people) - damn the afl supporters!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Section 76 Row L.......damn hot. Between the 40 - half way lien at river end

6 rows in front of where we've sat all year....so we know what we'll be getting which is good.

cannot fuggin wait.

i reckon Storm will go up 6 notches now the Finals have started.

Heavy training loads....guaranteed top 2 finish etc must have had some impact on the mentality over the last few week.

When Coops says that season has finished and the real season is about to begin...well you know that Billy, Cam and Coops just know what they have to do to get this team firing.

It's gonna be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE...2011 IS MELBOURNE STORM'S YEAR
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

I'm excited now - sent my Mum down to queue for tickets for our family group that go every week (damn the AFL for releasing their finals tickets at the same time) and we got exactly where we wanted - try line - Swan Street end - Western Stand. We normally sit in GA so decided to go up a couple of categories.

I'm not so excited about the prospect of the next game at Etihad - it is terrible for watching rugby league - I guess I am still burnt from the year that Storm moved there for their home games - bad memories!!

On a side note - how good are the ticket prices compared to the AFL finals? Great value for money.

I wish I could go to the open training session - maybe I could disappear from work for a couple of hours..........I'll have to see what I can do - I would love to meet some other Bai Standers there!

Go Storm - roll on Sunday!!

Julie