The run home...

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

dont be stupid stormy every team is a challange for NO MATTER WHAT

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yes! Tigpies beat the Manly scum to put us 2 games clear IF we win Monday night.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

;D W E S T ;D T I G E R S ;D
Great opportunity for the lads to get some breathing space on the competition. Good luck Storm!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

so no pressure then

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

sallymay wrote:dont be stupid stormy every team is a challange for NO MATTER WHAT

sallymay ..I would like to voice my opinion without being told I am stupid. :( I think for the dragqueens game Storm will be up for the challenge. i am more worried about the chooks game as I wouldn`t like Storm to take that game too easy.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

The chooks wore rainbow colored socks against the Dogs tonight. Have the boys from the Eastern Suburbs finally come out of the closet?

Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Go Storm wrote:The chooks wore rainbow colored socks against the Dogs tonight. Have the boys from the Eastern Suburbs finally come out of the closet
The players will take on the Canterbury Bulldogs this Saturday night with a rainbow running all the way up their socks and shorts all in the name of the Dementia Foundation. Dementia is an illness that has affected the lives of a number of players
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

ON YA BUNNIES :toothy8:
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

We have another Friday night game against the Sea Eagles (Rd 25)
Source: Melbournestorm.com.au
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

Just Great - Round 25 - potentially 1 vs 2 in the NRL and down here in Melbourne we will get to watch it on Channel 9 at midnight.

I really hate away games scheduled for Friday nights - I was glad that for so long we didn't get a Friday night game.

Bugger bugger bugger :(

I hope we only get home finals too because Channel 9 don't like showing finals in Melbourne either!
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

mahoobla wrote:Just Great - Round 25 - potentially 1 vs 2 in the NRL and down here in Melbourne we will get to watch it on Channel 9 at midnight.

I really hate away games scheduled for Friday nights - I was glad that for so long we didn't get a Friday night game.

Bugger bugger bugger :(

I hope we only get home finals too because Channel 9 don't like showing finals in Melbourne either!
It's up against a Collingwood game that will be shown live on channel 7, too so there's no way 9 will go up against that.
I will be in Adelaide that weekend anyway, so it's irrelevant for me anyway. I won't be seeing it, full stop.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Assuming the AFL is on at 8:30 and we're live, the first hour will be unopposed - longer if Seven has a preview before the game actualy starts. I'd like to see Nine man up and show it live. Failing that, they should apply for an exemption from the anti-siphoning rules and show it on Gem - like they're doing for the rugby (this week?).

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

tugga the game should be on in adelaide about 11.30 friday or 1am saturday.I listen to the game on the computer then watch the game at the ridiculous hour that it comes on TV late but my CHAMPION TEAM make it worth while.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

They have the Manly game on through LOOO. Hopefully at the Limerick Arms!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Also, after last night I wouldn't want to run into the Tigepies again. Look at how they held us to zero in the 2nd half and have then done a number on Stains and Manly in consecutive weeks. Deadset smokeys to win the whole thing.