The Official Sisa Waqa Appreciation Society Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

GREAT NEWS!! get the banners going!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i missed the game tonight (by choice, we lose when i watch monday night games) what happened in Waqa's try, heard a bit of talk about it
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The one he scored or the one he conceded :twisted:

I don't think many bits of tonight's game will make Sisa's highlights package :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Highlights package now up at NRL.com
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nacho wrote:i missed the game tonight (by choice, we lose when i watch monday night games) what happened in Waqa's try, heard a bit of talk about it
Nothing to write home about. Just a wingers try. Bomb from Cronk, Slater chases, jumps and taps it left to an unmarked Waqa.
He didnt have the best night.

Lost the ball over the line trying to put it down (impact forced it out i suppose), probably had it in the wrong hand.
Bomb goes up, Slater and Waqa run into eachother but Waqa regathers and ref gives away 1 of many bullshit calls to Parra.
Waqa misses a bomb and Parra get the bounce and score.
Waqa scores first try like I explained above.
Then he taps the ball out of play to end the game, Storm win!! :-D

Mixed night but busy as usual.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Some info on his background.

His old man played a few games for Penrith back in the day. Also played for Fiji in Rugby and League. (Front row league, flanker union)
Was the most feared man on our street lol, had quiet a reputation. (6'4 and around 100 kg)

Sisa doesnt have his height though.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

bula wrote:Sisa doesn't have his height though.
But he WILL become feared by his opponents ;)
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Was awful last night and he must improve under the high ball or teams will exploit him. Still, everyone has bad games and his good has outweighed his bad.
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

In my opinion, batting the ball out of play in the dying seconds of the game with several parra players homing in on him, forgives any of the sins he might of committed throughout the rest of the game. Everybody is entitled to a bad game, now it's out of his system he can get back to playing the way we all know he can, starting this weekend against the panthers.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I bet he spends the week catching highballs. I don't expect a repeat performance.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I thought he had a much better game than O'Neil. He bombed 1 tough try, scored 1, defused a match winner, plus a number of tackles and hitups. He was also denied an opportunity when blatantly clotheslined and no penalty awarded.
Juzzie's wing conceded two early tries (one denied) and always looked scary when they attacked our right side. Juzzies runaway try was awesome though!!
The first 60 minutes and final 20 were like completely different teams, or somebody hit the on switch

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

SISA WAQA!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

=D> =D> Sign me up for the S.W.A.S...He is improving every week. :notworthy: :notworthy:
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I am now an official card carrying member :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

don't know when he learned to draw and pass, but, champion!