The Official Sisa Waqa Appreciation Society Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

SWAS for life
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

WOOHOO BEST NEWS for S.W.A.S .Thankyou Storm for re signing SISA. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

played really well against the knights and his try really came in handy. good onya SISA
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How about his overhead take, with about three Knights players piling the pressure on and competing in the air!? Brilliant.
Rina
Squall
Squall

yourhero wrote:How about his overhead take, with about three Knights players piling the pressure on and competing in the air!? Brilliant.
KILLING IT. :-D
storm77
Squall
Squall

There was also a play late where the Knights shifted to their left and Sisa- as usual- made a great defensive read and slid across instead of coming up and in and shut down the space that the knights would have created otherwise.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sisa Waqa rocks.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

He is just wonderful to watch - just gets on with his job - we really are lucky with ALL our players
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I wasn't sure if he would make it in first grade this time last year, but ever since that game against Penrith last year at AAMI Park he has completely transformed himself into a serious first grade player. I'm glad we signed him before anyone else did.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sisa got the Crown Entertainment Moment of the Week on the Storm website (as well as the player's player v the Broncos).

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news-d ... ment/79308
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

There is also an article in today's Herald Sun on Sisa titled "Waqa on the rise". There is a picture of Sisa and his family. I can't find a link for this article.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i can't be 100% because it was dark, but, i think i just saw the number plate swas02 on a car, definitely should be the official waqamobile if it was lol
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scored a hat-trick today, first of his career, hopefully there are many more to come
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Sisa has been absolutely brilliant for us this year - just love to watch him all the work he does off the ball. I'm with Billy's son - he is my favourite aswell :)
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

has a very underrated passing game, he should move to the centres. can draw and pass with the best of them.