RD 16 Warriors game - whos going ?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
aflconvert
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hoping someone can help me out - I'm heading over to NZ for the Warriors clash in Round 16. I'm taking my 14 year old daughter so really want to sit with some other Storm fans not be out on our own.

Where will other Storm fans that head over be sitting ? and is there any Storm functions/gatherings on over there ?

Cheers and thx in advance
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Im going
there is nothing being planned but the storm purple army might be trying to get somthing organised for after the game
i have been told that the east stand uncovered is the best for away ppl (where im sitting section 29) but if not there then just general admission
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

There is a section where family of Storm players get allocated seats - don't ask me what stand as I don't know Mt Smart (only been there once - last year) but we will be there again this year. It is uncovered so it could be the one you are talking about. Can't wait as the Thunderbolts will have a couple of games under their belt with new combos etc & hopefully they take it to the Warriors!!! Last time it was because they really wanted it and they knew they could've beat them last year (own mistakes let them down) so hopefully they take that same intensity they brought to the first clash this year into this game. The Warriors U20s will take some beating but if anyone can our boys can. There's a bye the following weekend so some of the kiwi boys get to have some R&R at home for a few days which is awesome!
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'm going to Leichardt on Sunday week so I don't think I will make it out alive to go to NZ.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Ticket finally purchased for next weekends game. It's all coming together! :)
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Buzz wrote:Ticket finally purchased for next weekends game. It's all coming together! :)
The "Trans Tasman Bai Stand" :swav:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

where u sitting

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Followed your lead and got a seat in section 29.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Kool we have to meet up