Round 12 vs South Sydney Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Michael :P wrote:Waqa' going well. The thing thats really impressing me is his skills.
The other thing that impresses me about him is that is a footballer. Yes is an athlete and he has good skills, but he is a real footballer with a good football brain. Have loved what I have seen of him.
Proctor on the other hand...
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

the opposition have been pulling protor down and getting a penalty for it, a couple of very harsh calls again proctor imo. but i think when we get a proper centre again either champion or oniell proctor and duffie will come back into play more and everyone will love them again
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Whats been worrying me most is our "redzone" attack.
Not much doing there. Proctor isnt getting enough ball and we're favouring the left way too much.
I guess it doesnt help having 2 defensive centres playing atm.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Teams have just adjusted to what we were doing early in the season.

Craig will have sumfn up his sleeve, but its to early to show your hand yet.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

bula wrote:Whats been worrying me most is our "redzone" attack.
Not much doing there. Proctor isnt getting enough ball and we're favouring the left way too much.

We don,t really have a red zone attack, we tried it earlier in the season with a wide shift early but now we just grind it out to try and get to our good ball zone, and incidently, it's the right we favour not the left, Cronk is a dominant right edge player.
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

BigG wrote:
bula wrote:Whats been worrying me most is our "redzone" attack.

We don,t really have a red zone attack, we tried it earlier in the season with a wide shift early but now we just grind it out to try and get to our good ball zone, and incidently, it's the right we favour not the left, Cronk is a dominant right edge player.

Agree with the rigt hand side attack the game against Canberra we attacked the right side constanstly i thought at some stage in the set of 6 its coming over to the left but know it was compounded to the right side.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sisa Waqa and Cameron Smith were both named in the Big League team of the week for the second week running.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

It is very good to see Sisa Waqa getting the recognition he deserves!