Widdop re-signs

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Melbourne_belle wrote:
I haven't made anything up I was only bringing up the point in the article about storm relocating his family from the UK here which is not true at all. I personally know Carley shes a friend. So dont imply that i am making shit up. I don't know his parents well at all so I have no idea why they moved to perth and back and I honestly don't give a shit.
MB...i don't think Big Jim was implying that you make things up...I personally read it as though he was criticising the media for just inventing things in order to embellish the story.

I could be wrong....however it didn't look like he was having a go at you personally
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The key word Belle used there is "maybe" Big Jim.

Personally I never doubt anything Belle says about any Storm players, I sure she even knows where Adams going.....DONT YOU BELLE ;) :-D
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm Spirit wrote:
Melbourne_belle wrote:
I haven't made anything up I was only bringing up the point in the article about storm relocating his family from the UK here which is not true at all. I personally know Carley shes a friend. So dont imply that i am making shit up. I don't know his parents well at all so I have no idea why they moved to perth and back and I honestly don't give a shit.
MB...i don't think Big Jim was implying that you make things up...I personally read it as though he was criticising the media for just inventing things in order to embellish the story.

I could be wrong....however it didn't look like he was having a go at you personally

You are correct S.S i was on about the media,so M.B please get off your high horse.

Noah sticking your oar in again
Melbourne_belle
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

BIG JIM wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote:
Melbourne_belle wrote:

You are correct S.S i was on about the media,so M.B please get off your high horse.

Ok ok so I took your post the wrong way, I apologise for my douce baggy reply, but there are no high horses around these way Jim.

Last I heard Adam was staying, but apparently its now back up in the air. I am not sure why.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

haha..
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

BIG JIM wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote:
Melbourne_belle wrote:

Its an open forum.
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

but if I jumped the gun and you werent being narky, apologies.
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Michael :P wrote:but if I jumped the gun and you werent being narky, apologies.
Not being narky and i thought everyone knew what Adam was doing ;)
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

BIG JIM wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote:
Melbourne_belle wrote:

And you were doing so well up until the "high horse" bit. ???
So Belle mis-understood you, big deal. A gentleman would have found something gracious* to say.

*You, gracious? What was I thinking?
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

KISS :pottytrain2:
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

BIG JIM wrote:KISS :pottytrain2:
Mate, you need to remove that huge chip off your shoulder and chill the fark out! ::)
Try to calm down willya?
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I need to have a cold shower every time I see Rose or Tigger abuse some-one
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Tigger wrote:
BIG JIM wrote:KISS :pottytrain2:
Mate, you need to remove that huge chip off your shoulder and chill the fark out! ::)
Try to calm down willya?

Men O Pause
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Wow you guys are such fun to have here :lol:

Wassa matter boys - can talk the talk but not walk the walk?? ;) :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigger wrote:Wow you guys are such fun to have here :lol:

Wassa matter boys - can talk the talk but not walk the walk?? ;) :P
Wut.

Im a big fan of your work tigger.....now say something baaaaaad to me.