Duffie is a bit overrated

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
heraldsun1
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Anyone else think Duffie is overrated?

I have never seen him stand up and beat a man or beat someone for pace. All of the tries he scores are when his inside players draw and pass and his defense is a bit dodgy.

Probably better if he had signed with the Eels
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tad bitter tonight are we because the pet ref couldn't buy a win for your baby broncos ?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Again you are an idoit. But speaking of Duffie, Bellamy inducted in the post match interview that he was injuried. Does anyone know anything about this? He did appear to hurt his wrist/arm/shoulder when he scored in the test, but he stayed on. Of all the players he should have been about to but up if fit because of his age.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The wrist was already strapped at the start & he did fold it under his body in scoring the try.
I'm guessing bellyache was being precautionary ?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Thanks. I hope you are right
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Can we please have the IGNORE BUTTON BACK

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

heraldsun1 wrote:Anyone else think Duffie is overrated?

I have never seen him stand up and beat a man or beat someone for pace. All of the tries he scores are when his inside players draw and pass and his defense is a bit dodgy.

Probably better if he had signed with the Eels

You are an IDIOT.

Duffman stopped a try cold on the line with brut strength...one on one....about 4 weeks ago...against parra I think.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

TC gave this clown his final warning the other day, hopefully it's now enough to give him a spell on the sidelines.
heraldsun1
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Ice wrote:TC gave this clown his final warning the other day, hopefully it's now enough to give him a spell on the sidelines.
Why??!! My point is valid. He cost NZ two tries on Friday night and he really doesn't do anything in games.

Discuss
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

one of the best coaches in the comp rates him highly, he is chosen to play for his country, and has scored 6 tries in 6 games. and he is only 21 and still developing

any more to discuss clown?
Monsoon
Monsoon

Someone ban this goose please.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

heraldsun1 wrote: Discuss
Obvious troll is obvious and you're a halfwit to boot who hopefully gets his sorry arse banned..

End of discussion.