New user? Please read this!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Thanks to the relentless onslaught of spammers attacking this forum, we've had to switch to account moderation. What that means for you? You're account won't be activated until an Admin reviews your account and considers it real. All new accounts and IP's will be checked against a website to ensure spammers are not able to post.

What that means for me? Hassle. Stupid flipping spammers ruining everything! So if you're account isn't activated immediately, apologies. I will get around to them as I can but don't get pissed off if it doesn't happen immediately.

Thanks for your time.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Buzz i just want to say thank you....you run the bai stand well and apart from a few crappy ppl i love coming here and chatting with other storm faithful
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:Buzz i just want to say thank you....you run the bai stand well and apart from a few crappy ppl i love coming here and chatting with other storm faithful
Agreed ! It obviously takes a lot of effort keeping the Bai Stand in such good shape.

Thanks kindly for all of your efforts in giving the Storm faithful a home.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Just changed the registration process a little more. Now there's a SUPER HARD question to answer before you can register. Apparently spambots have learned how to read those awful picture generators that we humans have so much trouble with!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Good, was getting sick of those spam messages too. I agree, you do a great job with this forum. Thank you.
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Great work you do ,but do you still have the web site for the double ply toilet roll just had a hot curry
chrismeister
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Here here Buzz you do a great job th

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I`d like to add my thanks too Buzz. I always look forward to coming onto the Baistand to see what is happening. Thanks for taking the time to keep it all going.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

THANX BUZZ !!
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Brian
Squall
Squall

To Infinity and Beyond :)

Cheers Buzz
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

Cheers Buzz, keep up the great work, I don't know what I'd do without the baistand.
PNYW
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Good job keeping out the spammers and bots.

Purple Navy Yellow White