Storm v Warriors Anzac Clash game thread *spoilers*

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Usually I drive to the games but I figured with over 90,000 people in the area I'd be better off taking the train. On the way home, I heard a couple of guys raving about how great the night was - the stadium, the atmosphere, the spectacle (music, fireworks, cheerleaders) and the fans - everything. One guy said that he was going to buy a Quad Pass. I can't say for sure if the other guy was planning on getting one, too - but I have a feeling we might see a bit of a boost in numbers.
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

absentee wrote:Usually I drive to the games but I figured with over 90,000 people in the area I'd be better off taking the train. On the way home, I heard a couple of guys raving about how great the night was - the stadium, the atmosphere, the spectacle (music, fireworks, cheerleaders) and the fans - everything. One guy said that he was going to buy a Quad Pass. I can't say for sure if the other guy was planning on getting one, too - but I have a feeling we might see a bit of a boost in numbers.
Let's hope so!!!