A Great Article

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

An honest & clinical article =D>
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
StormSergeant
Squall
Squall

Yeah, quality article. I've got a new found respect for Mr Ikin! Just goes to show that money doesn't automatically buy success!!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

It is a great article, I agree. And I reckon the best bit is not his insight, for if he was fairdinkum he'd have written or said it last year instead of toeing the line of conformity. The best part of it is that the band-wagon is now favorable towards us for probably the first time in our history. It's now cool to be and like Melbourne Storm.
And if this attitude gains momentum it may put serious pressure on the independent co
Mission to overturn Gallops stripping of all our accolades from the past 5 years???

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

Wishful thinking and it will never happen

Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

I just had a read and tell us something we don't know Ben. Fair dinkum, any key with half a brain already knew this and those that don't have half a brain know that now after our performances so far this year.

Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The diff is that someone in the RL media has put it in print.
Bit hard for the critics to write hard copy off as 'The rantings of a few ratbags'

It will make our success THIS season so much harder for the anti Storm element to swallow :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields