Storm Strike back

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

Surandy wrote:
StormFront wrote:I want him to have to hand over the Premiership Cup to the true back to back winners Storm - how bitter sweet that day will be... :twisted:
Agreed, and I'd love for Cam to make a cheeky remark as it takes the trophy back.

It'd also be nice to watch Storm win the minor premiership. Pity we don't finish on Round 26 at home, it'd be awesome to see Gallop squirm out an excuse NOT to come to Melbourne to present the shield.
Thank god that the captain of the Melbourne Storn is a tad more professional then the 'site manager' of the bai stand. If any captain of any team were to commit suck childish behaviour in a role as important on Cam Smith's, it would be an embarrassment to the game, to the club and anybody who has ever associated themselves with this great club who is better then the suggested comments make the club out to be.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Gallop told The Sun-Herald that the governing body was wrapping up its 12-month investigation and considering its punishments.

What is to consider? Unless of course he is talking about punishments for player managers.

As for Maher's comments in the first article; watch what happens when Isaac Moses, Alan Gainey and everyone else are stripped of their accreditations for helping Melbourne rort the cap. Then look at all the other players they manage. I reckon as soon as they get their accreditation to represent players taken off them they just say "fark it" and give up the goods on everyone else.

As for Waldron spilling the beans; I don't know what he could possibly have on the 15 other clubs....
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

On Schubert and the other cheating in the NRL I have an uncle (who, granted, is a bitter and twsited Dragons supporter who still has sand in his vagina about 1999 and refuses to submit to the fact that the Dragons only have one premiership themselves) who has for many years maintained the position that the Roosters have rorted the cap seven ways to Sunday for YEARS and will never get busted because Schubert is an ex-Rooster.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

LESStar 58 says "watch what happens when Isaac Moses, Alan Gainey and everyone else are stripped of their accreditations for helping Melbourne rort the cap"

The players managers are who NRL is after. Gallop needs to find a person or persons to put the blame on and who he can punish. He could not touch Waldron at the time beacuse he no longer worked for the NRL and unless the police charge him he will never be punished. This not does not sit well with Gallop, his man needs to have a scapegoat for every thing that goes wrong in the NRL.

With regard to the Roosters, Peter O'Sullivan was named in the audit report last year as being involved with the salary cap rort. At the time he was and is still working at the Roosters. The NRL has never done anything about this. The Daily Telegraph run a story a while ago about Peter O'Sullivan being named by not shamed because the Roosters borad is so powerful and has so much money that the NRL are afraid of them and he will never be touched.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Roosters board is so powerful and has so much money

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

LESStar58 wrote: I have an uncle (who, granted, is a bitter and twisted Dragons supporter who still has sand in his vagina about 1999 and refuses to submit to the fact that the Dragons only have one premiership themselves)

Is there any other type of Stains fan? :lol:
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

ive been told a few times that they have seen players from other club (could be the roosters) paying for things with credit cards that dont have their name on it. rumour has it the clubs pay these cards for them.
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

I bet it all ends in an Anti climax.

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

If gallop and nrl could hurt Melbourne some more they will go for it.
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

stormy wrote:If gallop and nrl could hurt Melbourne some more they will go for it.
Yep, that's the main agenda at every NRL meeting, which is obviously spear headed by news limited.

If the NRL found aching else they would t do anything until the IC comes in and they would then decide.

Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Melbourne & Bears wrote:
Surandy wrote:
StormFront wrote:I want him to have to hand over the Premiership Cup to the true back to back winners Storm - how bitter sweet that day will be... :twisted:
Agreed, and I'd love for Cam to make a cheeky remark as it takes the trophy back.

It'd also be nice to watch Storm win the minor premiership. Pity we don't finish on Round 26 at home, it'd be awesome to see Gallop squirm out an excuse NOT to come to Melbourne to present the shield.
Thank god that the captain of the Melbourne Storn is a tad more professional then the 'site manager' of the bai stand. If any captain of any team were to commit suck childish behaviour in a role as important on Cam Smith's, it would be an embarrassment to the game, to the club and anybody who has ever associated themselves with this great club who is better then the suggested comments make the club out to be.

Through to the keeper. ;D