Rnd 2 vs Titans - Includes Spoilers

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Monsoon
Monsoon

Duffie Out Quinn In i've heard
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i dont think so considering matt duffie wrote on twitter he was excited about playing

i wouldnt be surprised if he is playing games with his twitter followers
Last edited by sallymay on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johns
Squall
Squall

Peter Sterling's Late Mail: Matt Duffie is out with a shoulder injury, Justin O'Neill to replace him on the win.

http://www.nrl.com/updated-round-2-team ... fault.aspx

That was 5 hours ago
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bad news for the Duff man but on the plus side it'll give Quinny a chance to get some game time under his belt which will only help the team giving us more options.

Edit: Well maybe not Quinny this week then :P
Last edited by Ice on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Excited to see Quinny, been too long.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

if quinn gets a start i hope neilson drops back for the bombs not quinn, thats the only worry i have with quinn. other than that i cant wait to see his hard runs again
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Well that was Impressive. Proctor his best game in storm colours. Everyone stood up. Widdop impressed me. Cronk, Slater & Smith = sensational. The Refs are a joke. How many times did titans players step off mark and not get penalised. They were piggybacked up field all game. Great Weather, Great Win, all round an awesome Saturday Night.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Great game!

Some great performances, pretty much from everyone, everyone did there job. Only issue was Bromwich who had a bad night with handling errors,
made at least 3 that i remember, but meh. young blokes will do that. He'll learn from that.

Congratulations Billy Slater! Great acheivment.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Everyone played well. Beau Champion looked so comfortable out there. Quinn had a blinder, as did most of the boys. Proctor really stood up and was really good to see.
Awesome performance!!!!

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

What a great game by STORM.. :swav: :swav: :swav: We were awesome.
Total for/against in 2 games 60/18.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

simo wrote:Great game!

Some great performances, pretty much from everyone, everyone did there job. Only issue was Bromwich who had a bad night with handling errors,
made at least 3 that i remember, but meh. young blokes will do that. He'll learn from that.

Congratulations Billy Slater! Great acheivment.
Great first half. the second half they completed less that half their sets and gave up two tries in the last 4 minutes because they were dicking around - Bellamy will be pissed.

Excellent achievement Billy - Storm's highest ever try scorer. And he may still play for another 4-5 years. O0
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Top of the ladder unless the Knights win again. Crowd 12,391 but we always pull low numbers against the Titans, no one cares about them lol. Forgot to say well done Quinny, he was very good. Who loses a spot when Duffie comes back? Some tough selction headaches for bellyache.
Last edited by The Mauritian on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Is it just me or did Bellamy look really relaxed? I mean, I know they were winning by a big margin early on but even in the first half when anything can happen in the rest of the game, he just seemed really calm.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

PLESE DO NOT POST SCORES IN THREAD TITLES.

Some people come here before they have watched games, it's only fair not to display the score. If they read something with "Spoilers" in the title, that's their own fault.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Mauritian wrote:Top of the ladder unless the Knights win again. Crowd 12,391 but we always pull low numbers against the Titans, no one cares about them lol. Forgot to say well done Quinny, he was very good. Who loses a spot when Duffie comes back? Some tough selction headaches for bellyache.
O'Neill came in for Quinn in round one so he'll be the unlucky one.