Yahoo!!!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Melbourne & Bears wrote: Well, if that's you. They always put you on TV.
:oops:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Chip's better half here! Kia ora everyone!
All good - we'll be watching for the top hat! And Sallymay - yes, we'll be in AK for the game in June, hopefully T will be playing then...
Last time we got seats with all the other families of Storm U20s players & got to meet all the guys when they came out after their game to watch the FG game - we'll hook up with you if you are coming over, will PM you closer to the time.
Hoping to get to Melbourne for a couple of games this season but depends on work, which is why I'm on here at the mo!.. . Chip out country with no coverage of any kind & will be for some time - hauling cable so everyone can access the Bai Stand, no less! The country is pretty storm - ravaged at the moment (no pun intended) so I guess its up to me to comment if it's warranted!!! No problem though, we've been sharing the posts for some time now (I'm the 'talkative' one - sorry Noa! :oops: :-) - probably should sign on as myself? so as not to confuse the issue...but most the time just relaying both our sentiments. :-* Anyway, Hi everyone!
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

[align=][/align]
Yahoo x3!!!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

agree with u there chip

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image