Yahoo!!!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

And that's all I have to say about that!
onlooker
Squall
Squall

Great win, some stages that showed the 'old' storm mixed in there.

Great game from Stanley imo, was strong and solid in defense and made countless half breaks. A disallowed try and a try, along with re-injuring that knee four times and still playing the full 80.
There's a Storm brewing in Melbourne and it's forecast to hit Sydney on October 2
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Now he just needs to learn how to pass the ball. ;)
onlooker
Squall
Squall

Surandy wrote:Now he just needs to learn how to pass the ball. ;)
No need to pass when you can run circles like that. :-D
There's a Storm brewing in Melbourne and it's forecast to hit Sydney on October 2
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

Loved the game. the terrific three were great, cronk, smith and slater. Neilson and stanely were great out wide. duffie and o'neil played well and the pack was strongish. Couldn't ask for more for round 1.
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

And again tonight - with bells on!!! Both teams just awesome....surely this has to get the crowds coming. What was it tonight? Didn't catch any numbers on the coverage (but then again wasn't listening for it - too busy yahooing all over the place)
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Whatever the crowd number was they certainly made alot of noise.
SO PROUD OF STORM
onlooker
Squall
Squall

Just over 12k.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

The roof does a great job of keeping the noise in - it always seems like there's more people there than there really is. That said, I wish more people would come check us out. They're missing out big time.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee wrote:The roof does a great job of keeping the noise in - it always seems like there's more people there than there really is. That said, I wish more people would come check us out. They're missing out big time.
Agreed....they just need to take that 1st step of attending a game and they will be hooked. Guaranteed.

Heard a guy on SEN the other day saying that he had attended the Storm v Manly game with some mates for the first time and thought it was sensational.

He said that they would be definitely attend more games in the future.
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

That's great.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

what does he say to them at half time??? whatever it is it went from whew ??? ??? to yahoo...jeez, all those offloads - looked like desperation to create something, anything! but then....
And just so you know we hard out look at all the crowd shots and wonder which ones you guys are - how about nice big name tags in future games... :P (feeling pretty sociable at the moment)
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Chip wrote:what does he say to them at half time??? whatever it is it went from whew ??? ??? to yahoo...jeez, all those offloads - looked like desperation to create something, anything! but then....
And just so you know we hard out look at all the crowd shots and wonder which ones you guys are - how about nice big name tags in future games... :P (feeling pretty sociable at the moment)
Don't think the 'rat pack' gets much coverage these days ? Down in the North/left corner,(behind the camera),but just in case................I wear the only,(I think ? ) PURPLE top hat at the game
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

I've seen that purple top hat!! We sit not far from you - my husband wears the only purple and yellow dreadlock hat (I know it is the only one because I made it!!). We sit down the same corner - up a few rows. I might just have to drop by and say hello next home game.
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

Bourbon Rat wrote:
Chip wrote:what does he say to them at half time??? whatever it is it went from whew ??? ??? to yahoo...jeez, all those offloads - looked like desperation to create something, anything! but then....
Don't think the 'rat pack' gets much coverage these days ? Down in the North/left corner,(behind the camera),but just in case................I wear the only,(I think ? ) PURPLE top hat at the game
Well, if that's you. They always put you on TV.