hailstorm for pets!?!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
aims11
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I really think it's silly and a waste of time that I have received two hailstorm edition 4 emails, one for me and one for my dog whom I brought one of those pet memberships for. Honestly my dog will be quite happy with the bowl, rug and tag and I don't remember reading anywhere that he'd get weekly emails aswell that he can't read :?
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I get mine and two for my kids who cant really read yet...
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think you're supposed to print the e-mail so your dog can eat it.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

OMG words fail me ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? To actually come up with a concept like this is tragic
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The consequence of a NON HUMAN mail out system - The computer just spits out an Email to everyone on the membership list :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I'd be happy for my dog to get an email, that would make at least 1 of us getting communication from the club :?
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

Seems the club is being very inconsistent with their handling with the memberships.

On the bright side, we now have over 7,000 memebers and on track to catch up to last years numbers. It was said by the Storm that 30% of this years members are new members, that is very promising.
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

Do pet memberships count as new members? If so, my cat is one of those new members!! He is looking forward to getting his tag/bowl/blanket (hopefully) tonight when I pick them up at the family afternoon.

That's a sneaky way of pumping up the figures if they are included!!!
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

So i sit there and do mine, Mum's, sister's, aunt's and my dog's membership but then going to pick up our packages yesterday they didn't have mine.

Turns out they've given my mutt her very own Storm Spirit membership card while I'm a nobody :?
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

luvin.the.storm wrote:So i sit there and do mine, Mum's, sister's, aunt's and my dog's membership but then going to pick up our packages yesterday they didn't have mine.

Turns out they've given my mutt her very own Storm Spirit membership card while I'm a nobody :?
That's gold!!! So will you be dropping your dog off at games?
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I believe most clubs have animal memberships, 3 game members, all that stuff. There's another thread on here with all the numbers.
But we have the best % of actual real members. And were currently 6th in the league with just over 7000 real human ticket holders. I don't know what the totals are.
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Go Storm wrote:
luvin.the.storm wrote:So i sit there and do mine, Mum's, sister's, aunt's and my dog's membership but then going to pick up our packages yesterday they didn't have mine.

That's gold!!! So will you be dropping your dog off at games?
Turns out it was a stuff up at my end - not logging out properly (i lost count of how many times i logged out when i didnt want to and now this!)
So I have the option of paying $15 for a card to be re-issued with my name on it or just got to games as 'Crystal' all year which I dont mind.

As long as the pet tag doesnt come with Lauren on it ;P
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Well my non existant Pet got an email today :bunny:
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Rose Madder wrote:Well my non existant Pet got an email today :bunny:
Your pet rock got a collar and bowl, isn't that nice (-: