2011 Memberships

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
toe
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Does anyone know, or has anyone tried to resell their tickets for Saturday night's game?

I've got a neighbourhood membership so am not entirely sure how it works etc. (I need to get an additional 3 tickets for friends who want to sit with us, am I correct in assuming they resell our tickets and then we purchase additional ones?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hey Toe, you've gotta go to www.ticketek.com.au and enter your membership barcode number, you can buy a relocation ticket for your membership and purchase your guests tickets at the same time. There is a relocation fee though not sure how much it is.
Freeze
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Post pack just delivered - ALL memberships present and correct. :-D :-D

Bring on Saturday Arvo starting with the SG Ball game :-D :-D
onlooker
Squall
Squall

Go Storm wrote:Many of those 'ticketed' members at other clubs will be 3-5 game members and interstate members. We're one of few clubs that didn't provide those packages this year.

I wish our website had a membership counter like some of the other's do.
Yeah, me too.
There's a Storm brewing in Melbourne and it's forecast to hit Sydney on October 2
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surandy wrote:Picking mine up on game day on Saturday. Storm website says that membership packs can be collected from the "Collections Desk" but no mention of what time the desk will be open from.

I hope they open it early so I get to see most, preferably all, of the SG Ball game.

3pm collections will start according to the latest Hailstorm email.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Membership material arrived today at my PO Box.

All there.....all accounted for...and all correct.

Well done Melbourne Storm membership department.

After being asked to start the process late...you have excelled yourselves ;D

Now .... let's SMASH Manly on Satdy nite
heraldsun1
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Where the hell is my membership pack??!!!
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I received my brother`s pack yesterday and rang him to see if he got mine. We did our membership renewals at the same time and while he did his he renewed his address as he had been using mine for his Storm membership. For some reason they`ve left his membership with my address attached and changed mine apparently to his. ??? Because it`s registered mail and he wasn`t home when they tried to deliver it it looks like they wont give it to him at the post office so I`m going to have to try to get to his place in Melbourne to go to the post office and get it. I just hope it`s all correct. I can`t wait for kickoff !!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

heraldsun1 wrote:Where the hell is my membership pack??!!!
I don't think that Australia Post will deliver a membership for the Hobbits into Victoria. ::)

Did you renew 2389 times....seems like you might be the only Hobbit member if you did. :twisted:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Ice wrote:
Surandy wrote:Picking mine up on game day on Saturday. Storm website says that membership packs can be collected from the "Collections Desk" but no mention of what time the desk will be open from.

I hope they open it early so I get to see most, preferably all, of the SG Ball game.
Strange, I emailed the membership department on Monday night about this, got a reply back Tuesday morning saying the collection desk opens at 4pm then later in the day I get hailstorm which says 3pm and now the website has been updated to say 3pm.
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

Surandy wrote:
Ice wrote:

Strange, I emailed the membership department on Monday night about this, got a reply back Tuesday morning saying the collection desk opens at 4pm then later in the day I get hailstorm which says 3pm and now the website has been updated to say 3pm.
Perhaps an innocent typo.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surandy wrote:
Ice wrote:

3pm is cause the 18s start at 3 ppl might want to go watch that and they wont be able to get in without it
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

If the game starts at 3, then the pick up should of started at 2:30 or 2:45.
Crippstor
Squall
Squall

Nothing so far, 2 payments have been taken out, and now the club says they gave them all to Aus Post but they have not been sent. Not bloody good enough. There is no excuse at all for the delay in either getting them to the fans or the fact that the memberships went on sale so late. Epic epic Fail Gauci
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Crippstor wrote:Nothing so far, 2 payments have been taken out, and now the club says they gave them all to Aus Post but they have not been sent. Not bloody good enough. There is no excuse at all for the delay in either getting them to the fans or the fact that the memberships went on sale so late. Epic epic Fail Gauci

the parcel has to be signed for.

It is traceable.

Make AP do some work by investigating where it is in the system

AP are becoming more and more bloody hopeless if you ask me.