2011 Memberships

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

waveydavey wrote:The membership packages have been listed at:

https://www.clubsonline.com.au/registra ... OrgID=1953

This is from the link on the Storm homepage
OK - went there & tried to login - ERROR ?

No problem - I'll get a username & password request sent to my Email.

The username & password that was sent is total gibberish ?

When I tried to enter it I got.................

ERROR - Incorrect username or password

Guess I'll wait for the snail mail renewal form :?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

As posted in the other thread but probably better off in this one now.

I'm actually not too fussed they arent on sale yet as i was only interested in what the cost was going to be but in saying that i'm sure it won't be too far away when we can purchase. It looks like the Premiers club has only gone up by about $10 from memory, the 2 things i can see different from last year is we get a scarf and entry to 3 or the after parties so i'm actually happy enough with that.

While i'm sure they'll cop plenty of stick and much of it rightly so i'll give credit where it's due in that it looks like they've extended the range of membership types and has one to suit most people. All in all i'm pretty happy with what they've offered up albeit very bloody late. Though for every satisfied person i'm tipping there'll be more that aren't :lol:
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

This message was sent over Facebook a short while ago so it seems Memberships are still not available as yet:

Hi everyone, some of you may have clicked through the membership portal on the Storm website in the last hour and come across what looked like the 2011 membership program. This was a technical error and the information is neither complete or 100% accurate at this time. 2011 Membership information will be made available next week. Thanks for your understanding.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

belated honesty
** Seating defined as undercover is determined by the roofline, therefore there is no guarantee that these seats will remain dry in wet weather conditions.
PMSL :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote:This message was sent over Facebook a short while ago so it seems Memberships are still not available as yet:

Hi everyone, some of you may have clicked through the membership portal on the Storm website in the last hour and come across what looked like the 2011 membership program. This was a technical error and the information is neither complete or 100% accurate at this time. 2011 Membership information will be made available next week. Thanks for your understanding.
Explains why the 'membership link' on the website disappeared ;)
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I wonder how much it will change?

Someone pressed the 'publish' button and all of us Storm tragics were on there in a flash.

Assuming that it is pretty much the same as what was displayed - it looks good :)

I'm not bothered about the time - because if they released them before Christmas I wonder what cut off we would have had to keep our seats. Christmas can be pretty nasty time for finances. Having said that it is only two pays till kick off!!
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

i think Canterbury are the bench mark for the membership offers!! country, interstate and a new qld club offer! why wouldnt storm offer the same since a lot of the players come from qld and there are quite a few fans up here!

from what i seen the 3 after party invites are a great idea i will give them that. and whats with the pet membership? sounds weird but if they offered a qld membership i would probably get it for the dog while i was at it, just for laughs (to go with her storm jersey)
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well after having a proper look at the packages i'm happy enough with them. We'll be renewing the premiers club before the deadline so we can keep our seats which were pretty good, only a slight increase on last year in price but you get a scarf and the 3 game after match function so that's good enough for me.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Looks like the after-party is different?

This is something we have always bought, and it's been a great way to catch up with fellow supporters. Slight disappointment in that for me, but at first glance looks like not a bad setup
heraldsun1
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I've gone in to renew my membership online but I can't find anywhere to put in my current membership number - it does bring up my existing details when I put in my username and password but will I keep the same number?

Cheers
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

steaming stormer wrote:Looks like the after-party is different?

This is something we have always bought, and it's been a great way to catch up with fellow supporters. Slight disappointment in that for me, but at first glance looks like not a bad setup
Access to 3 post match functions (entry fees apply)

Jesus wept. It used to be free and they encouraged as many people as possible to go.
That's where a whole bunch of us "old timers" met and made long lasting friendships.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Read the "Purple Passion" option ($82) then the "Storm Country" ($97).
For 15 dollars more you get 5 games access, bring a friend and priority access to finals tickets.

Fair deal that. You'd come out ahead even if you only went to one game or wanted first grab at finals tickets.

So 3 bucks a game plus the option of the best finals seats.

Draw your own conclusions, but I reckon $82 is a lot of money for a sticker and a hat. Oh, and don't forget the magnetic picture.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

heraldsun1 wrote:I've gone in to renew my membership online but I can't find anywhere to put in my current membership number - it does bring up my existing details when I put in my username and password but will I keep the same number?

Cheers
The renew function appears to be broken. I click on it and it tells me to login even though I was already logged in. So I log in again, click on renew and lo and behold I get told to login again!

What happened to the extras that we used to get? What happened to The Bench? Looks like I'm downgrading this year (assuming they fix the bugs in the membership portal) as I seriously cannot justify the cost of the 2011 Premiers Club membership.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

TC wrote:Read the "Purple Passion" option ($82) then the "Storm Country" ($97).
For 15 dollars more you get 5 games access, bring a friend and priority access to finals tickets.

Fair deal that. You'd come out ahead even if you only went to one game or wanted first grab at finals tickets.

So 3 bucks a game plus the option of the best finals seats.

Draw your own conclusions, but I reckon $82 is a lot of money for a sticker and a hat. Oh, and don't forget the magnetic picture.
was looking at that today, might be a stupid question but with the bring a friend option do they buy their ticket and get seated with you or do they get a free ticket with it?
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

They don't make it easy, but here's how to renew your membership:

Login, then click on 2011 packages, pick the package you want, then click on buy now, click on the one you want to buy and click next, this then brings up your personal details (make sure you confirm your email address or keeps going back until you do!!), click on next and you get to the pick up or postage page, and then just keep clicking next to progress. Interestingly they have a comments box on the postage page, I guess this is where we're meant to put "stingy bastards"!!!!!!

Glad we've got a CEO who is technologically adept, because they haven't made it easy for the rest of us!!!