2011 Memberships

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I rang the club on Thursday to see if i could collect it at family day. Lady said it would be posted out this week. I've chosen installment plan, money was debited from my visa card yesterday, as they said they would (1st on 5 march, and 5th of each subsequent month).
We'll probably get them tues or wednesday. As long as it's before Saturday night i don't care, it's not like they'll get me cheap drinks at our Leagues Club or anything. ;)
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

For anyone who paid the postage to get their pack sent you should expect it any time now as i just received mine. Bring on Saturday night!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Nothing for me yet. Did yours come with the regular mail or was it sent as a parcel? Is the hat (and scarf - if you're a Premiers Club member) included? I doubt it - but if we're paying for postage it would be nice to see all that stuff come together.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I missed the eParcel delivery this morning. Can pick it up after 4pm from post office. WooHoo!! I'm hoping it's our memberships!!!

GO STORM!!!!!!!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee wrote:Nothing for me yet. Did yours come with the regular mail or was it sent as a parcel? Is the hat (and scarf - if you're a Premiers Club member) included? I doubt it - but if we're paying for postage it would be nice to see all that stuff come together.
It was sent as a parcel and had to sign for it absentee. Yep i'm a Premiers club member and everything was in the pack including the scarf and cap. The cap is just your run of the mill cap which i dont wear them anyway but i actually like the scarf. It's one block of purple, one block of white etc with the embroidered Storm logo on one end and Premiers club member 2011 on the other. I always take a scarf on the cold nights so this one will be getting a run for sure.

I'm sure everyone will get there's in the next day or so.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Got mine this arvo
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Ice wrote:
absentee wrote:Nothing for me yet. Did yours come with the regular mail or was it sent as a parcel? Is the hat (and scarf - if you're a Premiers Club member) included? I doubt it - but if we're paying for postage it would be nice to see all that stuff come together.
It was sent as a parcel and had to sign for it absentee. Yep i'm a Premiers club member and everything was in the pack including the scarf and cap. The cap is just your run of the mill cap which i dont wear them anyway but i actually like the scarf. It's one block of purple, one block of white etc with the embroidered Storm logo on one end and Premiers club member 2011 on the other. I always take a scarf on the cold nights so this one will be getting a run for sure.

I'm sure everyone will get there's in the next day or so.
Thanks for that. Looks like mine will probably come tomorrow, then.
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Daily Telegraph published the 'ticketed' memberships figures (once you strip out the memberships that dont provide you entry to the actual game).

We're doing pretty well:

Brisbane - 12,421
Canberra - 5,175
Bulldogs 10,076
Cronulla - 2,679
Gold Coast - 6,317
Manly - 5,974
Melbourne - 7,088
Newcastle - 7,053
Cowboys - 6,895
Parramatta - 6,776
Penrith - 5,503
South Sydney - 11,777
St George - 13,321
Sydney Roosters - 6,170
Warriors - 7,770
West Tigers - 5,148

Whose not doing well is clearly Cronulla, Canberra and Penrith, but more surprising - West Tigers, Manly and even the Gold Coast. With the Suns debuting this year, they've only managed to sign up just over 6,300 members.

We are currently in 6th spot overall, but closing in on Warriors (5th) and Bulldogs (4th). Let's hope we keep signing them up over the next couple of weeks. The best help to this would be a good few early wins. 8)
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Lazy tw*t of a postie could not be bothered to knock on the door to see if anybody was in (Wife was in all day),instead just put a collect from Post Office card in post box. :x
onlooker
Squall
Squall

Diehard_Storm wrote:Daily Telegraph published the 'ticketed' memberships figures (once you strip out the memberships that dont provide you entry to the actual game).

We're doing pretty well:

Brisbane - 12,421
Canberra - 5,175
Bulldogs 10,076
Cronulla - 2,679
Gold Coast - 6,317
Manly - 5,974
Melbourne - 7,088
Newcastle - 7,053
Cowboys - 6,895
Parramatta - 6,776
Penrith - 5,503
South Sydney - 11,777
St George - 13,321
Sydney Roosters - 6,170
Warriors - 7,770
West Tigers - 5,148

Whose not doing well is clearly Cronulla, Canberra and Penrith, but more surprising - West Tigers, Manly and even the Gold Coast. With the Suns debuting this year, they've only managed to sign up just over 6,300 members.

We are currently in 6th spot overall, but closing in on Warriors (5th) and Bulldogs (4th). Let's hope we keep signing them up over the next couple of weeks. The best help to this would be a good few early wins. 8)
Thats a very high percentage of ticketed to total members.
There's a Storm brewing in Melbourne and it's forecast to hit Sydney on October 2
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

BIG JIM wrote:Lazy tw*t of a postie could not be bothered to knock on the door to see if anybody was in (Wife was in all day),instead just put a collect from Post Office card in post box. :x

This happens a lot ,it's about time Australia Post clamped down on this shit,sometimes we have had parcels just thrown over the fence or left at the base of the mail box for any body to pick up, because they are too bloody lazy to get off their bikes and come to the door. I did complain to Australia Post about it,and it improved for a while ,but has gone back to normal again.They are also too frikin lazy to push larger envelopes all the way into the box,leave them hanging out of the front ,so once again any body an just grab them ,and we live on a school route so the kids just get hold of anything that sticks out of the box and hurl them anywhere..such little darlings that they are.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Family Day,(Well - 4hr early evening)
OK the main reasons were ?
Pick up membership packs
Meet the 2011 team
Catchup with people you may not have seen during the 'off season'
Have fun things for the kids

OK - Some people had problems & personally I'm NOT a fan of short evening events
but I think they ticked all the boxes on Friday :?
Wonder if our CEO will act / react to the many Stormers I saw "bending his ear" ???

Roll on Saturday & the beginning of the next chapter in Storm's history.

See you there 8)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Go Storm wrote:I missed the eParcel delivery this morning. Can pick it up after 4pm from post office. WooHoo!! I'm hoping it's our memberships!!!

GO STORM!!!!!!!
Got my membership package, including cap (which i will wear) and bumper sticker (which is already on my car). My daughter's Billy's Bubba's membership will be posted today or tomorrow, so until it is she's claiming my stuff as her own :lol:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Picking mine up on game day on Saturday. Storm website says that membership packs can be collected from the "Collections Desk" but no mention of what time the desk will be open from.

I hope they open it early so I get to see most, preferably all, of the SG Ball game.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Many of those 'ticketed' members at other clubs will be 3-5 game members and interstate members. We're one of few clubs that didn't provide those packages this year.

I wish our website had a membership counter like some of the other's do.