1st 5 rounds RELEASED!!!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

http://www.nrl.com/NewsViews/LatestNews ... fault.aspx

Please Note: All Match Times are Local Times Round 1 : March 11 - 14
Match Venue Day Time TV
Roosters v Rabbitohs
SFS
Friday
7.30pm
Nine

Broncos v Cowboys
Suncorp Stadium
Friday
7.30pm
Nine

Warriors v Eels
Eden Park, NZ
Saturday
7.30pm
Fox

Storm v Sea Eagles
AAMI Park
Saturday
7.30pm
Fox

Titans v Dragons
Skilled Park
Saturday
6.30pm
Fox

Raiders v Sharks
Canberra Stadium
Sunday
2.00pm
Fox

Panthers v Knights
Penrith Stadium
Sunday
3.00pm
Nine

Bulldogs v Wests Tigers
ANZ Stadium
Monday
7.00pm
Fox

Round 2 : March 18 - 21
Match Venue Day Time TV
Eels v Panthers
Parramatta Stadium
Friday
7.30pm
Nine

Raiders v Broncos
Canberra Stadium
Friday
8.30pm
Nine

Storm v Titans
AAMI Park
Saturday
5.30pm
Fox

Wests Tigers v Warriors
Leichhardt Oval
Saturday
7.30pm
Fox

Cowboys v Knights
Dairy Farmers Stadium
Saturday
8.30pm
Fox

Rabbitohs v Bulldogs
ANZ Stadium
Sunday
2.00pm
Fox

Roosters v Sea Eagles
SFS
Sunday
3.00pm
Nine

Sharks v Dragons
Toyota Stadium
Monday
7.00pm
Fox

Round 3 : March 25 - 28
Match Venue Day Time TV
Eels v Rabbitohs
ANZ Stadium
Friday
7.30pm
Nine

Titans v Broncos
Skilled Park
Friday
7.30pm
Nine

Panthers v Sharks
Penrith Stadium
Saturday
5.30pm
Fox

Cowboys v Storm
Venue TBC
Saturday
6.30pm
Fox

Warriors v Dragons
Mt Smart Stadium
Sunday
2.00pm
Fox

Bulldogs v Roosters
ANZ Stadium
Sunday
2.00pm
Fox

Sea Eagles v Knights
Brookvale Oval
Sunday
3.00pm
Nine

Wests Tigers v Raiders
Campbelltown Sports Stadium
Monday
7.00pm
Fox

Round 4 : April 1 - 4
Match Venue Day Time TV
Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles
Bluetongue Stadium
Friday
7.30pm
Nine

Broncos v Panthers
Suncorp Stadium
Friday
7.30pm
Nine

Raiders v Titans
Canberra Stadium
Saturday
5.30pm
Fox

Eels v Cowboys
Parramatta Stadium
Saturday
7:30pm
Fox

Sharks v Warriors
Owen Delany Park, Taupo, NZ
Sunday
2.00pm
Fox

Knights v Dragons
Energy Australia Stadium
Sunday
2.00pm
Fox

Roosters v Wests Tigers
SFS
Sunday
3.00pm
Nine

Storm v Bulldogs
AAMI Park
Monday
7.00pm
Fox

Round 5: April 8 - 11
Match Venue Day Time TV
Cowboys v Titans
Dairy Farmers Stadium
Friday
7.30pm
Nine

Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs
SFS
Friday
7.30pm
Nine

Warriors v Roosters
Mt Smart Stadium
Saturday
7.30pm
Fox

Sharks v Sea Eagles
Toyota Stadium
Saturday
Fox

Panthers v Raiders
Penrith Stadium
Saturday
Fox

Storm v Eels
AAMI Park
Sunday
2.00pm
Fox

Dragons v Bulldogs
WIN Jubilee Oval
Sunday
3.00pm
Nine

Broncos v Knights
Suncorp Stadium
Monday
7.00pm
Fox
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I guess I took too long to compose my post. Oh well.
superstar5677
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Yay! Can't wait... I'm definitely going to the Sunday afternoon game, but might try to get to Round 2 as well... fingers crossed!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

absentee wrote:I guess I took too long to compose my post. Oh well.
Its ok,i even gave you bold to find your games easier :P
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I hate to tell I told you so, but not a channel nine game in sight. We will be lucky to see Storm on Nine before the finals.
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

glennb wrote:I hate to tell I told you so, but not a channel nine game in sight. We will be lucky to see Storm on Nine before the finals.

Is that not a good thing ,i know not everyone has FOXTEL but you have more chance of finding Foxtel in a bar than you would Ch9.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

glennb wrote:I hate to tell I told you so, but not a channel nine game in sight. We will be lucky to see Storm on Nine before the finals.
I don't know about that. All we'd need to do is stay in good form and Nine will come crawling back.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I will be at all the home games, but the one I will be looking forward to most is Storm vs Parrascum :-D
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Well,its a massive change for us,we havent even been drawn to play Manly Night Football yet
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I don't know about that. All we'd need to do is stay in good form and Nine will come crawling back.

It has nothing to do with form. It is all about ratings, everyone hates us and nobody wants to watch us.

The three teams that do not have any free to air games in the fist five rounds are Sharks, Warriors and us. The three teams who do not rate. Sharks have the least amount of supports in the NRL. No one in NSW/QLD care about the Warriors and eveyone hate Melbourne.

Bronco's have four out of five games on channel nine beacuse the rate, they did not make the finals last year, but eveyone in QLD watches their games. So channel nine puts them on.

Rabbits also did not make the finals, but the are in five out of five because on GI and everyone loves them in NSW and think they are going to be great next year.

The Dragons won the flag but only get one game on channel nine, because the are the team everyone (expect their supports) want to see lose.

If it was about form and seeing good rugby league, the Dragons should be on more.
onlooker
Squall
Squall

glennb wrote:I don't know about that. All we'd need to do is stay in good form and Nine will come crawling back.

It has nothing to do with form. It is all about ratings, everyone hates us and nobody wants to watch us.

The three teams that do not have any free to air games in the fist five rounds are Sharks, Warriors and us. The three teams who do not rate. Sharks have the least amount of supports in the NRL. No one in NSW/QLD care about the Warriors and eveyone hate Melbourne.

Bronco's have four out of five games on channel nine beacuse the rate, they did not make the finals last year, but eveyone in QLD watches their games. So channel nine puts them on.

Rabbits also did not make the finals, but the are in five out of five because on GI and everyone loves them in NSW and think they are going to be great next year.

The Dragons won the flag but only get one game on channel nine, because the are the team everyone (expect their supports) want to see lose.

If it was about form and seeing good rugby league, the Dragons should be on more.
Because of that hate you are speaking about more people will watch imo, if the storm form picks up. Everyone wants to see the team they hate lose and that is part of the reason why the Broncos rate in NSW high as well as in QLD. NSW people generally hate the Broncos and they watch their games to hopefully watch them lose.
There's a Storm brewing in Melbourne and it's forecast to hit Sydney on October 2
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

onlooker wrote:
glennb wrote:I don't know about that. All we'd need to do is stay in good form and Nine will come crawling back.

Because of that hate you are speaking about more people will watch imo, if the storm form picks up. Everyone wants to see the team they hate lose and that is part of the reason why the Broncos rate in NSW high as well as in QLD. NSW people generally hate the Broncos and they watch their games to hopefully watch them lose.

While i was relatively happy that the dragons won last year and it made the passing
of my pop who was a crazy dragons supporter a little easier knowing he'd be watching
it from the great beyond and all that jazz,i cant help but be bored to tears during
their games,they looked good when Watmough was sent off in last years semi but against
such a weakened unexperienced squad,they struggled to put points on the board against
what could only be described as a team ud field for a trial match,with heavy losses due
to salary cap constrictions created by Gasnier,i think they will struggle this year,they'll
limp into the 8 to be knocked out by team 1 or 2 in the 1st week,mirroring our 2010