broncos withdraw their offer to inglis

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormfan
Squall
Squall

I'm on my phone so can't post the link right now but if you go to any of the paper sites you'll find it...

anyway it was all over the news tonight. basically the broncos have had enough and got sick of waiting for inglis to sign so pulled the offer. no further explanation was given but the storm weren't mentioned at all (surprisingly).

can i just say suck sh#t broncos fans!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Reding between the lines it seems everyone think Greg is at fault here not Storm. Most people think his legal bill, he should pay it. Also, the Bronco's wanted him to sign a contract and just have the NRL not register it until the details were sorted out. They gave him 24 hours and he did not sign, so the walked away. Once again the media is saying he should have signed.

This guy does like being the centre of attention of the field and I do not think he liked the media attention in Brisbane. He is going to hate Sydeny.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

glennb wrote:Reding between the lines it seems everyone think Greg is at fault here not Storm. Most people think his legal bill, he should pay it. Also, the Bronco's wanted him to sign a contract and just have the NRL not register it until the details were sorted out. They gave him 24 hours and he did not sign, so the walked away. Once again the media is saying he should have signed.

This guy does like being the centre of attention of the field and I do not think he liked the media attention in Brisbane. He is going to hate Sydeny.

Brett Stewart had to pay his,imo Inglis legal bill should follow him to the tenth circle of hell
I dont wanna sound all high horsey however Stewart didnt do what he was accused of
Inglis admitted he beat seven shades of shit out of a girl 1/3rd his size to stop her killing
herself,serious? Mate your about 200pounds heavier than her on a fat day,just hold her down
and call 000,its not rocket surgery

That legal bill should not go to the storm nor the broncos or souths,it should be with him
This will get me hated but people like him is the reason for racism,he gives our good
aboriginal community a shocking name,including my great grand mother for being the
same race as him,IMO the coward should go to french rugby will $onny Bill and never
return to our great country

Again im sorry if i offended any aboriginals that attend this site,its not a dig at you but at
the few bad people of your race who tarnish your good name and if your offended,i am sorry
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

i agree he should pay his own legal bill like everyone else in the community has to! 600k a year and cant afford to pay your own bills? good on brisbane for taking a stand against this crap!

but eagle i dont think its putting a bad name to aboriginals, he is just one person so judge him not his race.

i cant see how he can fit in the cap at souths (unless its paid under the table), the only club i think could afford him is the sharks, and i hope they get him cause they need a good centre to complete their line up.
TheParraPowerof1
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Seems Inglis acting like a spoilt brat here.
He should just sell his boat to pay his legal bill and get on with playing footy, he has now pissed off the storm management and the Broncos management as well. It may not be all his fault his manager might be to blame as well.
It looks like he has been talking to souths behind the broncos back and they are favored to sign him. How can souths fit him under thier cap? their CEO only said a month ago they had no more recruiting to do as the cap is used.
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

This is becoming a joke !
While i still love what inglis brought to the storm i think this is looking bad for him . Leaving on compassionate grounds only to move to syd ?
I hate the broncos but also would hate to be in there shoes with this as its starting to look like gregs screwing them too . Any chance of him staying at storm ?

joel.
Crooner
Squall
Squall

What if this is a plan to get him to stay at the storm?
I am not a conspiracy theorist but something is going on here.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Crooner wrote:What if this is a plan to get him to stay at the storm?
I am not a conspiracy theorist but something is going on here.
Well it seems Souths had enough money in their cap to sign a marquee playe ::) r.

"Salary :lol: :lol: :lol: Cap"