Bellamy & Waldron

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Have payed out of court settlement for the outburst over the 2008 banning of Smith.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sp ... 16qjc.html
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Just add it to the bill.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

He deserved that suspension,that was a terrible grapple
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

bluh bluh bluh
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

These people are unreal... nothing ever will satisfy them....
They have to put the last word in that always seems to reflect badly on Storm staff and players...

Can we now sue over the suggestion that there were two sets of books? The hurt and damage that did to the
reputation of the staff and players...

Anyway we could go on and on...

Bring on 2011 and the premiership back to where it belongs... in Melbourne with the Storm
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

The Eagle wrote:He deserved that suspension,that was a terrible grapple
Says the man with the rescidivist thug Matai in his team.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

absentee wrote:Just add it to the bill.
And all the crap that's happened this year.
Let's hope this is the last of it!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

TC wrote:
Like you can talk when you had Micheal "I lead with elbow" Crocker in your team
Kettle is black to!
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

absentee wrote:Just add it to the bill.
True

I really doubt that Bellamy or Waldscum paid one cent out of their own pockets.

Another News attempt at tying up some lose strings. ::)

Ohh and until the filter works again lima lima lima duck News and lima lima lima duck the Nrl admin.

(thats all :D )
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The Eagle wrote:
TC wrote:
Like you can talk when you had Micheal "I lead with elbow" Crocker in your team
Kettle is black to!

Crockers hit was a fair hit, he can go off the rails sometimes but in this case his hit was ok...60% of Matai's tackle aren't...and Stewart wouldn't have been hit like that if he wasn't diving to the ground like the chicken S*#t he is LOL

We'll see how he goes this year..I think he will have lost a lot of speed and that the only thing he has going for him as he can't pass the ball or tackle...
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Only fair till the rules were changed to stop such thuggery,he wasnt diving he was falling from an ankles tackle by Slater
Matai is a hard hitter,sometimes shit goes down and he wasnt even sent off infact the only minutes he spent in the bin
during the season was 10minutes for a pat on Robbie "Lay down Sally" Farah's back

His speed wasnt an issue in round 1 but match fitness may very well be,i remember Steve "Zoidberg" Bells last NRL try (see minutes to go 2008 GF
there was a brilliant flick pass after Slater ankletaps him),he can catch better than a hooker catches diseases,he can pass just as well as Benji
but i dont know if he has ever kicked,anyway match fitness for an older bloke wasnt so harsh with Wendell Sailor after his 2years on the sidelines

2010 finished for me with a resiliant 60minutes of finals football followed shortly by a points avalanche,i was rather impressed with the young
guys that day,they did us proud but lets face it,they arent all quiet there yet

In the meantime i invite you to watch some of the human highlight reel at work,follow the link and tell me you have no fear of round 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4h-K4cn2uI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no4rhm8Dto0 (Watch this one till the end! The moron who made it cant spell)

No mate in court,no younger brother in court,no worrys for the entire squad (bar Matai and 5games?)
2011 cant come soon enough finally having a lima lima lima duck 16 team comp
Welcome back Storm but this aint your year :)
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The Eagle wrote:Only fair till the rules were changed to stop such thuggery,he wasnt diving he was falling from an ankles tackle by Slater
Matai is a hard hitter,sometimes shit goes down and he wasnt even sent off infact the only minutes he spent in the bin
during the season was 10minutes for a pat on Robbie "Lay down Sally" Farah's back

His speed wasnt an issue in round 1 but match fitness may very well be,i remember Steve "Zoidberg" Bells last NRL try (see minutes to go 2008 GF
there was a brilliant flick pass after Slater ankletaps him),he can catch better than a hooker catches diseases,he can pass just as well as Benji
but i dont know if he has ever kicked,anyway match fitness for an older bloke wasnt so harsh with Wendell Sailor after his 2years on the sidelines

2010 finished for me with a resiliant 60minutes of finals football followed shortly by a points avalanche,i was rather impressed with the young
guys that day,they did us proud but lets face it,they arent all quiet there yet

In the meantime i invite you to watch some of the human highlight reel at work,follow the link and tell me you have no fear of round 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4h-K4cn2uI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no4rhm8Dto0 (Watch this one till the end! The moron who made it cant spell)

No mate in court,no younger brother in court,no worrys for the entire squad (bar Matai and 5games?)
2011 cant come soon enough finally having a lima lima lima duck 16 team comp
Welcome back Storm but this aint your year :)

Thanks for the links Eagle but you should watch them yourself..they might be the only highlights you get to see as next year won't be the year of the Eagles either...maybe Brett can play halfback for you next year seeing as you don't have one and can't buy someone else's...that way he won't have to run the ball and risk getting injured and he can take a dive whenever he wants..
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Damn I'm angry today haha must be lack of sleep and the fact my playstation controller is broken so I spent all night not sleeping tryign to fix it!!!!!!!!
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

The Eagle wrote:Only fair till the rules were changed to stop such thuggery,he wasnt diving he was falling from an ankles tackle by Slater
Helps if you actually watch the tackle in question. :lol:
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

TC wrote:
Helps if you actually watch the tackle in question. :lol:
Just put him in the same box as the Dragons supporters who still claim *THAT* pass was forward. ::)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some just don't like allowing the truth get in the way of a good rant.