WHO ARE THE ASSISTANT COACH CANDIDATES

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
TheParraPowerof1
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Lam and Parish would be good options for you guys. Thats the way I'd go.
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Kevin Walters and David Kidwell
Link to article
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

=D> Great news. Both Kevvie & Kiddie are honest toilers that have great communication skills.Both should work well with Craig,the players & each other.
2011 just got a whole lot harder for everyone not in the Purple Patch :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Im ambivelant about Kev, hasnt shown much as a coach as yet but will be good for the halves and by coming here shows he WANTS to get better....good to see David come back, will help keep that Islander link that we had with Mooks amongst other things, and I'll give myself a prize for calling it first.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Michael :P wrote:Im ambivelant about Kev, hasnt shown much as a coach as yet but will be good for the halves and by coming here shows he WANTS to get better.
I think he got thrown in the deep end by taking over at Perpignan :-\
The French just couldn't understand his laid back Qld attitude.I'd expect him to grow considerably under Craig.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

wooohooo this is gooooood O0
CentralParkWigan
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Decent. Kidwell showsa lot of promise and Walters may well be beter suited to the Assisstant role than the Head Coach job.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Michael :P wrote:Im ambivelant about Kev, hasnt shown much as a coach as yet but will be good for the halves and by coming here shows he WANTS to get better....good to see David come back, will help keep that Islander link that we had with Mooks amongst other things, and I'll give myself a prize for calling it first.

Well done Michael :-D
I thought David Kidwell was an excellent choice when you suggested him.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

2 great ppl, Kevie Walters.. awesome.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Looking forward to the work Kev will do with our young halves such as Widdop, Chisholm, Hampton, Kelly and whichever young gun half joins the NYC/SG Ball teams.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Kiddy would be best to take a back seat whenever Tony Archer's reffing a game LOL

He should be good to bring out that 'mongrel' we need in our new forwards pack.