Here's one for you Hughzy...

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

There are heaps of easy-az hints (and a few not very good red herrings) in this post but it's not solved till Hughzy solves it...
This Young Gun  O0 (which isn't a very good likeness but nonetheless....has a few similarities) has made Piles Of Top Yardage this year as well as Tackled Hard.  While still having 1 yr left on His Current Contract has just signed an Upgraded contract for 2 yrs with Storm Which Will see him train with the FG team -  & although he will play U20s in 2011, all things developing well, Will Get His FG Debut in 2011.
Go Hughzy...
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hey Chip...are you running the September School Holiday program on the Bai Stand ?
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

yeah, might be a long thread you reckon?
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

could even go unsolved...
Monsoon
Monsoon

No one likes a sarcastic prick.

Irregardless of his comprehension skills he loves the storm like the rest of us and shouldnt be subject to a whole thread created to directly target and belittlle him.

Grow up chip.

Maybe even try suggestions or offer a helping hand?
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I had no intention of belittling Hughzy & sorry if it looks that way - that's the trouble with the written word.  I have seen how Hughzy likes to know what is going on & thought he might have a bit of fun working it out. Hence the name of the thread. AND thought he might like to be the one that gets it.  AND had every intention of offering more clues to him.  My remarks to the previous reply on here were because Hughzy quite often comes on and hadn't replied as yet.  FYI I know about belittlement having a son with schizophrenia which we have lived with for 14 yrs and I would NEVER intentionally belittle ANYONE.  I thought this would be a fun way & an inclusive way for Hughzy to share some breaking news that I am VERY proud of & have been sitting on for some weeks now because of the need for sign-off.  Obviously not.
Monsoon
Monsoon

I misunderstood, i thought you were making fun of him. I apoligize chip.
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thanks, but no need. One of the things that's demonstrated time & time again is Storm fans' passion & unity.  Hughzy's lucky he belongs to the Storm family. 
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If this is what I think it is... love it love it love it...
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Chip wrote: There are heaps of easy-az hints (and a few not very good red herrings) in this post but it's not solved till Hughzy solves it...
This Young Gun  O0 (which isn't a very good likeness but nonetheless....has a few similarities) has made Piles Of Top Yardage this year as well as Tackled Hard.  While still having 1 yr left on His Current Contract has just signed an Upgraded contract for 2 yrs with Storm Which Will see him train with the FG team -  & although he will play U20s in 2011, all things developing well, Will Get His FG Debut in 2011.
Go Hughzy...
  :hello2:  :blob:    :hello2:        :wav:    .....ooooo....ooo....ooooo..........Mr Kotter !!!!!
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

1999 wrote: No one likes a sarcastic prick.

Irregardless of his comprehension skills he loves the storm like the rest of us and shouldnt be subject to a whole thread created to directly target and belittlle him.

Grow up chip.

Maybe even try suggestions or offer a helping hand?

I know youve said sorry 99 but ease up, Chip was just having some fun with hughzys eagerness, which is justified.
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

steaming stormer wrote: If this is what I think it is... love it love it love it...
I don't know what you're thinking ...but I'll take a punt - yes, yes, yes.
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Michael :P wrote:
Chip wrote: There are heaps of easy-az hints (and a few not very good red herrings) in this post but it's not solved till Hughzy solves it...
Go Hughzy...
  :hello2:   :blob:     :hello2:        :wav:    .....ooooo....ooo....ooooo..........Mr Kotter !!!!!
Hey Horshack!  Or have I got the wrong Sweathog?
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Chip wrote:
Michael :P wrote:
Go Hughzy...
  :hello2:   :blob:     :hello2:        :wav:    .....ooooo....ooo....ooooo..........Mr Kotter !!!!!
Hey Horshack!  Or have I got the wrong Sweathog?
Yep, that was Horshack......your quicker then Hughzy.
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

BTW didnt know they liked Jarome wilson so much....oops..sorry hughzy
ImageO0