maurice blair

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

sallymay wrote: thats if adam stays
:roll: Seriously, you can't still be thinkin' that Adam Blair is going to leave. How many times do the Storm Front Office have to state that the side is already set in concrete in regards to the players we already had under contract. The rumours are just that rumours usually but even less so in this case. Adam Blair is 'NOT' leaving before the season starts next year. I can see him leaving eventually but NOT atm & DEF NOT to the B'dogs who would have nothing left to spend anyways with their latest spending spree 
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeah sorry i wont say it again
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Any news on Adam Blair Sally  :lol: :lol: :lol:
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yep but im not saying anything

hughzy
Squall
Squall

sallymay wrote: yep but im not saying anything
why?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

cause noone believes me anymore and its only a rumor so it i stop saying it it might go away

Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote: yep but im not saying anything
You say what you like, when you like !
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

sallymay wrote: cause noone believes me anymore and its only a rumor so it i stop saying it it might go away
What's the latest news sallymay?
Don't worry about the Gestapot Police on here ;-)
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the dogs are throwing money at adam blair around 350 to 400 a season
He is only on 200 at the storm

The only reason he wont leave is steven kearney unles mooks leaves too

One reason he might leave is his partner is pregnant so he may want to set up his family

bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Adam is contracted and considering what the storm has gone through to set a team for 2011 I very much dought he would want to leave two the storm would have to release him and again I dont think that will happen.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Storm have always released players early on compassionate grounds in the past.  There's no point in holding onto a player against his will - you definitely won't get the best out of him on the footy field if you do.  In Adam's case, any added frustration would only result in an increase in dirty, undisciplined play that would render him useless anyway.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

Insomniac wrote: The Storm have always released players early on compassionate grounds in the past.  There's no point in holding onto a player against his will - you definitely won't get the best out of him on the footy field if you do.  In Adam's case, any added frustration would only result in an increase in dirty, undisciplined play that would render him useless anyway.
good point about his on field attitude, but a contract should be something set in stone, why do these players sign if it means they can leave if they get a better offer? i can see blair leaving for the dogs when A. Ryan leaves at the end of next year, its perfect $$ and timing for the dogs.

getting back to the bad playing attitude and maurice blair, what i seen on GF day i wasnt impressed by! i think he needs to lose some fat and learn how to fight :lol:
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Insomniac wrote: The Storm have always released players early on compassionate grounds in the past.  There's no point in holding onto a player against his will - you definitely won't get the best out of him on the footy field if you do.  In Adam's case, any added frustration would only result in an increase in dirty, undisciplined play that would render him useless anyway.
True, but "I want more money and I'll play like a thug unless you release me from my contract" * would hardly be grounds for sympathy now would it?

* Not that I for a single moment think that Ads would ever give less than his best.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately