scumbag scalper

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

DIRTY ROTTEN SCUM MOTHER#^&%@^#&^$#

Can I hurt them?

Pretty please??

People shit me when they do that >__<

If they had legitimate reasons of not going to the game they could at least post the tickets on here or even the knights page or some other site that isnt fricking eBay!
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Is it possible to create fake accounts, outbid everyone with some high price and
then not follow through with payment?

Then again, as my mother used to tell me, two wrongs don't make a right. And I
guess if the police are investigating these scumbags, they may be trying the same
method in order to track them down so if we did the same thing that may affect
their investigation. Was just a thought anyway...
StormHibs
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Please please joing me in my anti-scalping campaign. If you find anyone this weekend selling tix over face value, then punch them in the face very hard.

It is allowed.
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

StormHibs wrote: Please please joing me in my anti-scalping campaign. If you find anyone this weekend selling tix over face value, then punch them in the face very hard.

It is allowed.
Follow then around - embarrass/shame them - be loud and proud purple Storm Supporters...
No one else will come near them for the tickets... lol.....

Whilst i do like the punch them in the face campaign you might end up in more
trouble than these people are worth.... and worse still miss the best game for the year....
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
Doboman
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

luvin.the.storm wrote: DIRTY ROTTEN SCUM MOTHER#^&%@^#&^$#

Can I hurt them?

Pretty please??

People shit me when they do that >__<

If they had legitimate reasons of not going to the game they could at least post the tickets on here or even the knights page or some other site that isnt fricking eBay!

I was actually going to buy two of these tickets. I know, it's wrong, and even worse for me to buy it (and hence encourage them), but trust me when you're deperate...YOURE DEPERATE. I didnt end up making the purchase. Wouldnt have a clear concious buying thse tickets, knowing how much money the charity  is getting robbed of as a result.
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/bungur/storm-1.jpg[/img]
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Remember a few years ago at the graveyard when they used to do ticket giveaways through the schools? My mate and I were offloading a couple of excess free tickets when we overheard a transaction taking place between a fan and a scalper. We just rushed in and said "here ya go, tickets are free today. This scumbag's just trying to rip you off".
He was pissed right off, but after taking one look at us knew he was better to just rack off!!
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hey Dobo, dont know if you got my inbox message yet but i've got a few spare tickets if you still need any...???
Doboman
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hey luvin,

I've pm'd you. As I said, there are some great members on this site who have helped me get tix. Me and my brother are going to the match (can you beleive it?!? were actually going!). I heard there will be 800 tix on sale on sunday, so we'll go early and try and get me sister a ticket. But to be perfectly, there is probably somebody more needy than I.

If they are truely spare, I would have no problems giving it to her, and she would be very happy. Let me know :)
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/bungur/storm-1.jpg[/img]